When will the new Defensive Coaches be announced?

Just curious - all the other teams seem to be getting organized.

“O’Billovich said the Tiger-Cats will likely announce two new defensive assistant coaches later this week. The two new additions will complete the Cat coaching staff and would replace defensive line coach Mike Nelson, who left for Toronto, and secondary coach Gregg Butler, whose contract wasn’t renewed.”

That was last week :frowning:

As usual, things are moving slowly; not just the hiring of our defensive coaches, but also, the slowness of bringing in any new worthwhile playing talent.

One would think that some of this work would be accomplished before the early bird ticket purchase offer runs out. (I just noticed, its been extended in time) (Very wise decision)

With the kind of team, we continue to show on paper, I wouldn't be interested in locking myself into season tickets until I have some idea of what the team is going to look like this season, not that I purchase these seats for myself anyway, however, I do purchase them for family members.

I saw the quote the other day in the new, improved Hamilton Spectator regarding the fact that season tickets are going well.

I'll believe this statement when I see some actual numbers.

From the Rumors I heard
they'll be announced in the next 10 days

Of Course Rumors could be Wrong :lol:

Thanks Einstein … get a life.

eh let's not get hostile in here, we don't need to argue amongst ourselves, we need to stick together.

When free agency signing hasn’t opened yet, exactly what do you want them to do?

Or the NFL Draft for that matter…never mind the Scouting Combine.

When the FA season begins, things will start to perk up.

Oski Wee Wee,

(mycko) When free agency signing hasn't opened yet, exactly what do you want them to do?
Well Mycko, one thing they might consider is an automatic extension of the time period alloted to early bird ticket purchases. At least, this way, the fans get some idea on exactly what it is they're buying into. As usual, this year, the media hype extending from Ticat's front office would have one believe that another great season is right around the corner. I've been burned too many times for that nonsense. Show me!

I’ve said nothing about free agency because I realize its too early for that, however, how many players do you think we’ll obtain through free agency? I’d guess 2, possibly 3 or if we’re really lucky, 4.

Well Mycko, one thing they might consider is an automatic extension of the time period alloted to early bird ticket purchases. At least, this way, the fans get some idea on exactly what it is they're buying into. As usual, this year, the media hype extending from Ticat's front office would have one believe that another great season is right around the corner. I've been burned too many times for that nonsense. Show me!

I’ve said nothing about free agency because I realize its too early for that, however, how many players do you think we’ll obtain through free agency? I’d guess 2, possibly 3 or if we’re really lucky, 4.

Whats your point?

(whoknows) Whats your point?
Two points were already made in my posts and upon reading through them again, I can see that they are clear.

Whats yours?

Right On Man. It seems you're making a little sense...Now, we can't have that!! I believe that may be his point. YOu have to be as clueless as a few of our posters.

This is off the topic, but I need to purchase a Jersey. Do you know if CP's jersey is in the ticats store yet?

Yup

Way back when they first signed him.

Try the online store on this site.

Personally, I like the white ones.