When will Season Tickets be mailed out

With the first preseason game just a little over a month away I was wondering when we will get our season tickets???

Has anyone heard??

Thanks

I need my Gate Pass For Mac.. LoL

There was a post that there is going to be an announcement soon and that you could pick them up at the stadium on May 25th. Haven't heard anything for a couple weeks now.

Tickets will be available after May 25th. There will be an announcement regarding the Pick-up Party this week.

Ticats FANS INVITED TO TICATS SEASON TICKET PICK-UP PARTY

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats invite all fans to the Season Ticket Pick-Up Party at Ivor Wynne Stadium on Sunday, May 25 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, where season ticket holders can pick up their 2008 season ticket packages while fans who have not yet purchased their season tickets can check out the views from various vantage points around the stadium.

Season ticket holders can pick up their 2008 season ticket packages and visit their seats at Ivor Wynne Stadium in anticipation of another exciting season of Ticats football. Several Ticats players will also be on hand to greet fans and sign autographs.

On the field, Scotiabank will host a field goal kicking contest to benefit local charities. For a $2 donation, fans can attempt a 25-yard field goal. If successful, your name will be entered into a draw for the grand prize. Those who miss the field goal will have their name entered into a draw for a consolation prize. All donations collected will go towards tickets and Ticats Rookie Camp enrollment for local underprivileged youth.

Cats fans will also be able to take a look at Ticats merchandise and enjoy some food from the barbeque.

Tickets that are not picked up at the Season Ticket Pick-Up Party will be mailed directly to season ticket holders during the following week.

Will they still be mailed out if we dont go and pick them up?

Tickets that are not picked up at the Season Ticket Pick-Up Party will be mailed directly to season ticket holders during the following week.