When the Hard Cap comes in.....

When the Hard Cap comes in next year, I think the CFL should have one rule, to help out the Teams such as Toronto, B.C, Montreal etc. :
I think they should have a seperate part of everyones salary for "rent purposes" because if we get a hard cap, teams like the Argos, Als, and Lions will be at a major disadvantages because it cost an arm and leg to live in those cities. Free Agents are going to sign with a team like Hamilton before they ever sign with a team like Toronto simply because the cost of living. Anyway I think the league has to make some kind of rule for living purposes. Anywau just my thoughts. Which makes me think what is the rent like in some of your cities?

I know in Winnipeg the rate on houses is growing. And not sure rent prices, pretty cheap to most Canadian cities.

I agree with some type of formula that would take in account operating expenses...NOT including salaries of course, give the High expense teams some type of multiplying factor...

Wendy's should be giving free food to all the CFL teams..just think everyone will be over 300lbs in no time :wink: