When is A.C. Available???

I wonder if any fans know how long A.C. is under contract to the Al's for?? If A.C. might be a possibilty of playing in Hamilton again?

why though? he can't produce with an allstar oline right now.... whats he going to do behind our hardworking mishmash of hoggies (ken peters shout out right there)

I think AC is at that age where he'd prefer a contender rather than a re-builder. It's not like he's got alot of years left to play.

An Argo fan

Didn’t we boooo A.C. out of town once already a few years ago.

Why would he want to go throught that again?

Why would we as fans want to go through that again?

He is done.

to old…

& over rated

Hahaha..."He is done"...."& over rated". You guys are killing me. The stupidity on here never ceases to amaze me. No wonder I don't post much on this site anymore. Calvillo is far from finished and he's going to the Canadian Football Hall of Fame when he is.

You're right about what he's accomplished, but he's what, 35? At that age, you've got to admit, we've likely seen his best and his last will only be a few years away.

No matter how good he is, he only has a couple of years left. We need a qb who we can count on for a longer period of time than Calvillo has left.

That's a shame. What this site needs is more people who come on and generalize about others being stupid.

Well I try to, but I try to be a bit more subtle about it.

When I last checked.. Damon Allen won was the MVP at 42.

Figured someone would bring that up.

Just because a handful of guys have played several seasons of their best football after age 35, doesn't mean all guys can. Calvillo could be one of those rarities, but the odds are against it.

Not saying he's finished, or even that he doesn't have a few decent years in him before injuries and age catch up with him, but I'd prefer not to watch his decline in black and gold.

Stick with Maas in 2007. I'm not judging him by this season only.

Calvillo is 34.

Why would he come back here after being given the Tom Clements greased-skid special out of town the last time?? Fat chance.

My concern for AC is more related to his wristband's 19 plays and the overall performance of his offensive line than whether he himself can get it done. I think he has peaked as a player, but there is no question he can get it done. That is also the CFL player concensus.

The East is still the Als' to lose as far as I'm concerned. Given the power of the West (read BC and Calgary), that isn't saying much. We shall see if the Jim Popp Experience is a boom or a blip.

Oski Wee Wee,

After Calvillo left Hamilton he was ready to quit football. It was the worst experience of his football life.

He's married to a Montreal girl and he said once he was done with the Als, he was done.

He is 35, has hip problems and has been on a steady slide

Has one more year on his contract at the end of this year.

Bad fit...He's a classy guy, no need to slam him, especially when you look at the record of the Ticats QB's the last 10 years. Hamilton is a QB graveyard for whatever reason.

the ONLY reason A.C. is any good is because of his team mates...... if it wasnt for his oline and his receivers, he would by as good as Maas was this year... Dont knock our QB, knock our oline and their coaches!!

To repeat, Calvillo is 34. He turned 34 on August 23.

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&topicnum=&nid=11060&writer=0]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... 0&writer=0[/url]

Oski Wee Wee,

Mightypope is finishing the process of losing his mind...senility is taking over...

Lets be real, and understand that Calvillo is very much a QB on his way out...who (especially Hamilton!) can offer him a line that won him the honours, or RB's and receivers like he has had to work with?

The "Don" as a Head Coach and accompaniment of defensive talent, and special teams that we would have killed for...

An AC does NOT want to be back here!

Pope, give your head a shake!