When does the new Pigskin Pete get announced?

Also, how do you VOTE for the choices. On the Pigskin Pete page I was unclear on that. Don't fans get to vote for them?

its me,

thanks guys ;D

lol

When the new Pigskin Pete is anounced I would hope Bob makes a new fashion statement by wearing the Bowler Hat instead of that ? hat at the press conference. :slight_smile:

I would think that we'd get to see the Pig Skin Petes live at some games before we vote....?

i believe we vote for them on lulu.tv, where videos have been posted.
heres a link to them....

http://www.lulu.tv/browse.php?top_rate=1&ticats=1

the contest closed november 19th. and apparently there in the process of picking 3 finalists.

hope this helps

Espo went to the Ferdinand Marcos School of Ballot Taxidermy, but I digress… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am curious to see how the vote/selection/coin flip shapes up. Paul Weiler has important shoes to be filled. Best wishes to whoever gets the nod!

Oski Wee Wee,

bump, just wondering when this is going to happen...

Unusual that management is so quiet on this. Maybe the whole idea's being shelved, a la the $1,000 "argos $uck!" replacement cheer.

Howyoudoin?
Can we be updated on how the Pigskin Pete contest is going please??
This is one good news story that can lift our spirits this year, so does anyone know?

There will be an announcement regarding details of the Pigskin Pete contest in the near future. Stay tuned to Ticats.ca

Due to needed player cuts to make room for the new SMS, Pigskin Pete unfortnatly had to be let go, and TC has been suspended for the time being.