When do the TIGERCAT"S get home from MANITOBA ?

I want to be over at the stadium when they return i have some cheers left for them ...?

Please someone could we find out what time the bus arrives at IWS ...

Would be great to have a Crowd waiting for them with horns bells and whistles baby ...

WAY TO GO CAT"S The playoff kickoff party has STARTED ...

These players have earned every bit of support we can give them ..

And for all you people out there saying your friends find the TiCats games boring to the Bills games as at the Bills games you can just go and there's a big party in the parking lot, no effort required, well read this, MAKE THE EFFORT, invite some friends over and have a party, read about the players here and even if you don't make the game, enjoy the team in your home town and just make an effort guys, you don't need to go to another country and another team to do this. Not saying not to go to Buffalo, I love the NFL Bills parking lot atmosphere too, but if you put something into it, you can have a great time right here as well, in a different way. Your own way.

Damn right Earl!!
And, not sure when the Cats are due back. Would be awesome if there was a nice reception for them!

The return flight lands at Pearson at 9:40 PM.

Earl is right, lets make the effort everyone. The Cats deserve our support, and the City as a whole needs to join in the excitment. We are gonna join ya from out of town, we have 11 coming to cheer on the best ti-cat team in a decade!!!
Go Cats Go!!!. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thank you ....