When Americans go to canada to play football

do they get a workers visa or what? i mean, what do they have to do to be allowed to work and live in canada?

I believe they need a work visa. I remember when Lawrence Phillips was signed by the Alouettes they were saying he would have trouble getting one because of his criminal record.

that's fair enough. Hope NAFTA doesn't chage that, it a great rule.

Hey guys, off the subject, but I have to ask, is youn-in-aisa (otherwise know has assist in suicide) legal in Canada?

Your spelling is horrible. It is euthanasia and it is illegal in Canada.

THINK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GF SAID IT WAS LEGAL!!!!!!!! now I can prove her wrong, AH HA!!!!

(kisses RF on the lips!!!!) :lol:

I LOVE CANADA AND THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The code below and leave the kisses away from me. Maybe go to Billy or jm02 with those lips. I want absolutely no part of that.

"14. No person is entitled to consent to have death inflicted on him, and such consent does not affect the criminal responsibility of any person by whom death may be inflicted on the person by whom consent is given.
"241. Everyone who counsels a person to commit suicide or aids or abets a person to commit suicide, whether suicide ensues or not, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years."

Alright, I'm coping and print that off now. Thanks again RF!!!

btw, kidding about the kiss, I leave that to my GF, or Billy, or jm02

GO GREEN AND BLACK!!!! and BOMBERS GO!!!

BTW, where can I find a site with all that?

google euthanasia in canada legal

KK, you keep those friggin' lips away from me.....thanks for planting the idea there, roughy.....

canadians, send your criminals here!!! we will kill them for you. we have lethal injection, electric chair(used in nebraska), and even the choice of a firing range!!! kill em' while its hot.

Actually send them to Oklahoma that would kill any one!

Soonerfan, you make a strong case for flying from one coast to the other rather then driving across the country...

Actually, capital punishment is still legal for high treason

Thanks soonerfan, there are a few up here who need exactly the remedy you call for rather than sitting in our prisons wasting our tax dollars.

Roughyfan, you get this year award for Best Decypherer.

Youn-in-aisa...

How in the world did you managed to know this was supposed to be euthanasia? When I read that "word", I thought Kanga was providing us with another one of his Japanese translations...

I thought maybe a college band:

"Youn In Asia was the name of my college band"

[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=106499]http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageart ... dID=106499[/url]

After his 8000+ posts I’m able to read most words in the language Kanga. It is somewhere between english and gibberish.

of c’mon, that where the US sent there native americans, it’s like Nunavut or Manitoba (that was founded to be a province for the Meits), it’s not so bad there.

better yet, sent them to Greenland!!! :lol:

euthanasia is really youth in Aisa! :lol: sry bad joke!

at the time, I had no idea how to spell it, but I gave a sounded out version.

I prefer to call it Bad English, or enbonics.