When a tie really hurts...

The Latest from the B.C. Lions

Friday's 45-45 draw with the Stampeders was particularly tough on the Lions as four starters were lost to injury. Quarterback Buck Pierce suffered a shoulder injury on a late hit by Trey Young. Slotback Geroy Simon also left the game as he suffered a hip contusion. Linebacker Javy Glatt and cornerback LaVar Glover also suffered injuries. The good news for the Lions is that they do not play again until August 31st. - Vancouver Sun

BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Do all of us a favour RLR, and s-uck it up, buttercup!!!!

:cry:

?? I’m just posting this for people who don’t know. I think these are pretty significant injuries coming out of a game. Though I’m guessing missing among the 2 best players in the CFL is no biggie.

I am not always in agreement with RLR posts, but your reponse to this one is uncalled for, and I think even against the spirit of the forum rules.

There is absolutely nothing negative about expressing regret at injuries occurred in a recent game. He didnt even use it an excuse for not winning.

I didnt know and dont really care-- all I see is you just making excuses for when your team loses-- again.

The Latest from the Calgary Stampeders

Friday's 45-45 draw with the B.C. Lions was particularly satisfying for the Stamps as four B.C. starters were lost to injury. Quarterback Buck Pierce suffered a shoulder injury on a perfectly timed hit by Trey Young. Slotback Geroy Simon also left the game as he suffered a hip contusion. Linebacker Javy Glatt and cornerback LaVar Glover also suffered injuries. The good news for the Lions is that they do not play Calgary again until September 29th - Calgary Herald

Very creative, but I think Calgary is the fortunate team not playing the Leos for a while. We have owned you guys the last 3 seasons, even with our second and third team.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one.

and bad news for the stamps :twisted:

By the way we didn’t lose. And talking about injuries is not an excuse. It’s a fact. I am stating a fact. Jesus christ.

…can’t argue with facts can I?..

I have no idea what you’re trying to say. All I’m saying is I think the Lions love playing the Stamps. Two losses in our last 12 games against them.

No, but your still using it as an excuse for the fact that you didn’t win the game.

Well, FYB, I respectfully disagree with you. He has cried wolf once too often for it to be taken any other way.

Where have I said we tied because of injuries? Just because I’m saying we sustained key injuries throughout the game doesn’t mean that I’m saying that’s why we tied. You hear what you want to hear.

And are you asking me if I think we would have won with a healthy line-up, or at least Dickenson healthy? Absolutely.

…what’s to understand, I am not arguing with your facts…

…but perhaps last night’s tilt is signalling an end to that domination?..the future will tell…

Crying wolf is implying that what I’m saying is not correct. Is there anything I have said that is untrue? If you show me I will retract my statement.

Like I said, you cry wolf once too often…

I guess we’ll have to see, but 3 points out of a possible 4 on the road in Calgary is pretty impressive to me.