Whats wrong with the Riders?

Well turkeynuts you knew I would post this right!

Thats see do they need to fire the coach?
Do they fire the QB I do not know about you but I would panic right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL @ karma! :smiley:

Yes Sweet Turkey Treats!

2-16 for the Riders. You heard it here first! :lol:

That can't happen because we still have to play Hamilton.

He has an excellent point there

Whatever the Stamps have must be contagious! Look out Argo's!

THE RIDERS CANUSE BURRISIS EXCUSE THEY DIDN'T DO JACK TO US WE SHOT OURSELF IN THE FOOT SERIOUSLY WE SHOULD OF WON IT BUT THE SLOPPY TURNOVERS GOT US BC ONLY HAD ONE FORCE TURNOVER THE OTHERS WERE OVERTHROWS AND BUTTERFINGERS

I disagree 100%. If we shot ourselves in the foot entirely, how was it BC was capable of capitalizing on those turnovers?

So, let me make sure I understand you completely, since it is quite hard on the eyes to read your ALL CAPS. IF the riders offense hadn’t had the ball taken away from them by BC’s defense as often, and if the rider QB’s had been more accurate with their passes, and if rider recievers had actually caught the ball, and if the riders running attack had been even remotely effective, and if the riders defense had been capable of stopping BC’s offense (run most of the game by a 3rd string QB), after yet another rider turnover, you figure the riders would have won the game, eh? Probably true. What incredible insight. Why not just sum it up as, if the riders didn’t su.ck so bad, they may have won.

Well, there's a first time for everything....I actually agree with larry's post.....

The world as we know it is ending.

I'm not sure what's wrong with the mighty Roughriders.
Maybe they caught that dirty disease from the stamps when they played them; $uckdidlyuckitis.

You must work in a bakery with mentioning all those turnovers. ANd I would not go around saying you did Jack! :lol:

Hmm The Stamps disease sounds good.

Hmm I am getting hungry! Turnovers! Hmmmm!

Wow me too! But I have agreeed with Larry a few times ( after I drank to much)!

Well manage it goes to show the doomsayers from the priders never say it can not happen to your team right there Turkeynuts! Saskargo is rolling on the ground with laughter right about now.

This is wayyy OT, but what happenned to Saskargo?

JM02 I COULD GO IN THERE AND SCORE OF TURNOVER ESPECIALLY WHEN ALL U NEED IS 2 FIRST DOWN AND YOUR AT THE GOALINE SERIOUSLY WHEN THEY DID GET THE TURNOVER ITS WAS IN THE RIDERS ZONE EVEN HAMILTON CAN WIN A GAME I THEY ARE 20-30 YDS FROM THE ENDZONE BE REALISTIC NOW