What's up with the starting lineup !!! comment here please

1. We are not giving Casey much to throw too .
    It appears we are starting 3 canadian recivers ( ralf, baumann, and French ) and a rookie import ( Curry ) . How can Casey produce ? Who will get open and run good routes in this group ? Where is Gardner, Armstead , or NFL cuts )

2. Why are we keeping Roberts at half back has he not been burned enough ? As well what about Cody at safety . Is it not obvious he is better suited to half back . Why is harden starting at linebacker ..will he actually do seomthing this week ? another week with dickerson at fullback doing nothing and wasting an import spot ? ?

3. I agree with trying Keith at defensive end ..he brings good credentials

My oh my I feel for Printers ....Baumann still doe snot know how to run routes and drops passes , French is at best a backup now , Ralf has speed but has not displayed much consistency , and Curry has not doen much at reciver as of yet ..So easy to defend these recievers !! ....

if Printers can get 2 offensive touchdowns I then he is good ...

I predict things will look much the same this weekend . WE CAN'T EXPECT PRINTERS TO PERFROM MIRACLES WITH NO SUPPORTING CAST ....IS THERE ANY RECIVER STARTING FOR US THAT WOULD START FOR ANYONE ELSE IN THE LEAGUE ?

I refuse to watch the game on saturday .

Who is making these decisions to keep sending these recievrs oou there weeke after week with a terrible offensive game plan ....Maas could do nothing and Chang could do nothing ....how can printers do anything with this offense

The receivers are injuried......does that answer your question. And why are you against Roberts? he made some good plays and hasn't gotten burned nearly as much as Cody and Gordon.

man i dont think u really watch the games. the recivers arent the proble

Im calling BS. You're gonna watch the game.

McCants should be in the line up. He never got a fair chance with Maas at QB. Or perhaps he's injured?

how come the ticats always waste money on nfl busts like mccants, mccants claim to fame was that he dated vivica a. fox, this guy is a horrible WR and couldn't even get playing time in washington and they've never had a decent depth at WR since art monk and gary clark.

I'm more concerned about our defensive backs than our receivers. I do wish Armstead and Gardner were available though.

and why is that the argos always have depth at DB, and can find basketball players like byron parker to play at an all-star level, yet the ticats can barely find guys who can even tie their shoelaces.

Sigh...

If they play Printers 2morrow night, not only is the coaching staff inexperienced but stupid as well.

Cheers !!!!!!

The limited playbook Casey he will be working from
and his ability to make something out of broken plays
could very well work to our advantage, mangygoat.

It worked in the 4th quarter for Richie Williams last week.

That's cool.

I'll be at the game drinkin' beer with my buds having a great time as usual cheering on my Cats with Casey Printers leading the charge.

What's on TV tonight?

No it didn't. We lost.

I refuse to watch the game on saturday .
Hmmm, is this the start of another Protest the game plan ??? Hey, you're even going one step further, you are not even going to watch the game !!!!

Do you think we care if you do not watch the game?
Sometimes a QB makes his receivers look good. Sometimes a QB makes them look bad. Printers can make them look like All-Stars. Let's hope he does!

Not GOING to a game is a protest, not watching it is me agreeing to help with the youth group kick-off, tonight....