What's up with the schedule this week?

A Wednesday game?!! I missed my fantasy picks cause since when is there a friggin Wednesday game?!

2 Likes

Just a heads up, next week there is a Tuesday game. And the week after that there is another Wednesday game.

I think it must be in part due to squeezing as many games into a covid-shortened season.

2 Likes

Makes sense, the elks have three games in nine days! I'm assuming one of em is the covid reschedule. I'm also for keeping Thursday and Sunday NFL days cause only people like me and other CFL fans will pick CFL over NFL

2 Likes

You can have your Thursdays .

I want my Sunday afternoon football in the capitol .

2 Likes

Miss, I don’t want Thursdays. Friday night football is the best, Saturdays fine.

1 Like

FYI, I’m pretty sure Jasmine is married, so you should probably go with Ma’am from now on.

:grin:

1 Like

[quote="Capital_Dave, post:6, topic:73514"]

FYI, I'm pretty sure Jasmine is married, so you should probably go with Ma'am from now on.

:grin:

I never say ma'am. I work retail dave, married or not it's best to address women as miss. Regardless of age
3 Likes

But hey I'm nothing but respectful to my fellow forum members. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

if you go to the cfl.ca main page, you will see a link for schedule. Kinda handy sometimes :slight_smile:

I have a three year old son and two jobs,time is precious. But I appreciate the thought lol

1 Like