What's Up With The Budweiser NFL Truck At The Ticat Game?

And why are they charging 8.00 for 20 oz of budweiser in Canada?

Maybe because I am willing to pay it?

Or, maybe because it is the only brand being sold?

becase Bud is a supposer of the Cats? (likly why they have been losing so badly :lol:), the 2nd ? I can't awnser for you.

dude, did you just awnser your our question? :lol:

eight bucks they seen you coming! Wow they charge that much horse Pi$$ :lol: Nothing like a bud!

budweiser sponsors the nfl, and the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE rules! NFL all day everyday baby

uh huh
any reason why you keep comming here?

and now they sponsor the CFL and the Cats,

BTW, I hate that crap!

Give me a break.

How else am I supposed to sit through these ticat games.

OMG!!!

Ticats losing and all I got for drinks is ... Budweiser.

r4758, you need something stronger! Sneak a bottle of wiskey into the game! For that matter get some for Ron Lancaster! He just might coach better by then.

that’s gotta be painful!!! at least in WPG I have Labatt Blue :wink:

Actually, I have no problem with Budweiser.

I am pretty sure the bud sold in Canada is brewed by Molson, or something.

That's not the issue.

In all seriousness, it bothers me that they have the NFL logo displayed at the Labour Day game.

I have nothing against the NFL, but they need to stay on their side of the line.

Hey its good beer big deal they are associated with many sports. No need for that! But I hope you T Cat fans can hang in there. We Stamp fans no the feeling when we had the Box king in town and dismantled our team. But you have to look to the future the Tiger cats will get better now that they have a GM that might get some players and draft soild canadians. The Lumsden pick was plain stupid a waste of a pick. Thats why the Stamps went with Robede and he is one Quebecor monster truck! He is our future and is doing very well. One of our guys go down he is a capable replacement.

GASP! MONTERS!!! IF I WERE THE CAT FANS, I'D JUMP THE TRUCJ AND PORE OUT ALL THE BEER!!!

Kanga this tells me the GC game will need to have extra security to keep you away from the beer trucks! Ro and Mongo will have to keep you away from them! Find accomodations yet!

getting close, TopHat has a good offer going.

as long as Labatt is severed there, I'm cool!

hey wannabe internet thug, turn of your caps and stop hacking people's threads and acting all tough online, its 11pm go to bed and get ready for school

Well, there's the pot calling the kettle African-American assed. Oh wait, I better rephrase that. Wouldn't want it to be interpreted as "foreign".

MY FRIST CLASS TOMMOROW IS AT 12:30PM, I CAN SLEEP IN, UNLIKE YOU, SO :stuck_out_tongue:.

No is that not the funniest thing you ever heard! Mongo you suprise me! :lol:

You obviously haven't seen his "Long live the American Republic in Canada! The rest can go to hell!"-esque post in the Lamport Stadium thread in Off-topic.