whats this about winnipeg cheerleaders?

Two things make this whole issue a joke.

1. Cheerleaders only exist in the first place to be eye candy at games. Thats it. They serve no other purpose.

2. Pictures far less tame then those get taken every day. Seems like people like to pretend it doesn't exist though, and get upset because the media exposure shatters their little pretend Leave it to Beaver style world view.

Those two things are pretty accurate!

pretend Leave it to Beaver style world
say what??? are you trying to suggest that the beave and his world isnt real :o :o

Say it aint so bro, say it aint so :frowning: :frowning:

I haven't seen the pictures, and I'm not looking for them. At my age, it's inappropriate to be looking around the internet for raunchy pictures of teenage girls.

But if, as the article states, their uniforms are in the picture, or anything else that associates them with the Blue Bombers or the Blue Lightning squad or the CFL, then not only would the team be totally within their rights to suspend or fire them, but they should be expected to.

If you want to compare it to when the Ticat cheerleaders were on Howard Stern's radio show, you should keep in mind that that incident did not go without consequences. They were both suspended for the remainder of the season. (More accurately, they were asked to resign, which they did, to save everyone the embarrassment of having the team suspend them.)

i really don't mind the photos that much, however they should remember that they were repesenting the city of winnipeg and the league

Well right about now the main thing anybody thinks about when they think of Winnipeg is horrific winters.

I’d say some hot chicks doing lewd things would improve the image. Look what its done for Vegas.

I kid, I kid, don’t hurt me or make me spend January in The Peg.

trust me feb in the peg or march or april or may or june well you get the idea is no day at the beach

Those pictures weren't really raunchy IMHO. They just looked like a bunch of young women having fun. I personally see no harm in that.

The thing I don't get is that the pictures that were even questionable weren't in their uniforms. Well I guess there was one where she was kinda mooning but she was in the bomber sweater which really is hard to tell she is part of the organization.

The ones that might be lewd are just of one girl and they look like they were taken at her house and had nothing to do with the team.

I think people need to relax. I even think the firing of the Hamilton cheerleaders was ridiculous.

Some ignorant american with a blog called "The Beer Goggler" created a post regarding the issue. He talks a lot of smack about Winnipeg and Canada in general. Would love to see about 20 replies to set this guy straight.

The address is: NamesPro.ca | Register with Confidence

Check it out and talk some smack.

Even Ward was a little too hard on the Beaver at times. :wink:

I wouldn't even bother its just getting his crappy blog exposure

Well, he and June only had too kids :wink:

That’s the thing about Winnipeg, if the winter doesn’t kill ya, the 'skeeters will use you as a pin cushion. :razz:

fight on manitoba, fight on....

pray for mojo.

I hope Dinwiddie comes out and at least gives a good performance and shows he’s a capable QB. Doesn’t have to win, i mean he is no proven vet like Burris, but show he’s got the fire to be a winner and develop into something fierce and I’ll be happy from the stands tomorrow :slight_smile:

winterpeg squaws. Tasty.