What's going to happen when we miss the playoffs again this year???

I think speedy will be gone to Montreal for Adams Jr !!!

No, actually I was referring to the opening post.

Since Crash isn’t here to say it:

ahem

“that’s what you’d expect when your offense is based around short high percentage throws”

1. We have several rushing TD’s because Masoli can’t throw for a TD.

2. If you think Masoli is even close in talent to Reilly, Collaros, Bo Levi Mitchell or Nicholls you really need to give your head a shake.

I think Jeremiah is just as good as those guys and to prove it I’m giving my head a shake as I type.

Reilly-Bo Levi
Gap
Masoli-Nicholls
BIG GAP
Collaros

Yes we are in bad shape you just downgraded the o-line picked up a receiver we didn’t need have a rental DE due to age and a mediocre QB that can’t win games at crunch time. We can’t beat a team that is starting their 2nd and 3 rd string QB’s twice. Am I missing something here?

How is it misleading? He stated facts 4 Td’s and 5 int’s in 5 games. Now you are starting to sound like Trump go ahead and spin it any way you want those are the facts.

You need to buy some real glasses and take the rose coloured ones off.

I think your missing…posting your resume to show us all how experienced you are at running a football club…
Or how astute a businessperson you are.

We all get it after numerous posts on numerous threads how you hate this QB, coaches and management.

Why do you even bother to follow this team if it pi$$es you off so much?

I think your head must be ready to explode!!

You can’t change what has/is happening with the team. Trying to whip up decent on these boards has no effect.

You gotta take a deeeep breath and keep the faith. Then if all these moves don’t pan out…stop supporting the team until they do what you deem acceptable to you.

Easy Peasy?

Who not long before that was our 4th.

My initial reply to this is how do you know we downgraded the OLine when you haven’t seen the replacement?
Washington was a waiver wire pickup last season because he was released for nothing by Edmonton and he too is 32 years old.
The other individual is a backup that lost his starting gig to a raw National rookie.

The retread DE you reference has 35 sacks last 52 games…maybe see how he fits in.Jamaal Westerman is a beast of a defensive end who should help the Ticats pass rush and as a ratio-breaker to boot
After watching last weeks game we needed a boost at WR, and definetly some help returning kicks…maybe see how he fits in. Williams is an All Star talent.
Maybe Manziel was a distraction…lets see how Mosoli plays without Manziel around.
Team has more starting talent after the trade than before. Not sure why you are upset.

If there is such a big gap between Masoli and Collaros why didn’t Masoli beat out Collaros for the starting job when Collaros was here. The only time he started ahead of him is when we were trying to unload Collaros’ salary last year.

if you have time I have 540,000 reasons why

Who are the O-line replacements? The backups? Westerman at best has two years left if that. Williams is a guy that didn’t want to be here a few years ago and left a bad taste in most TiCats fans mouths and is constantly getting hurt. Mediocre Masoli is not the answer at QB. That’s why I’m upset.

The above underlined is the whole story. We are screwed without a consistant QB.

Okay, look at our roster. Who are you proposing we start at QB on Saturday? Why not be a fan of the team and get behind the guy we got? Manziel will not be starting for the Cats this Saturday, count on it.

We have no choice but to start Masoli. I would have expected them to start Masoli even if they didn’t trade Manziel. What I was hoping to see is if Masoli and our offense was sputtering or completely dominating the other team we could put in JF and see how he does. Now if our offense sputters we can always put in our 3rd string QB who just became our 2nd string QB via trade.

So your suggesting that a QB that is being paid more than another QB automatically gets the starting job regardless of talent. Very interesting. That explains why Masoli was starting over Manziel even though he is not as talented but is getting paid more. Now i get it.

It also implies that QB salaries are somehow randomly assigned, like through a deal of the cards. Then the coach simply finds out who got the best cards, and plays that guy.

(Note: I would rather have Masoli on my team right now than Collaros, but Collaros did earn what he got through performance on the field. Until he didn’t.)