Whats going on?

I was just gonna say
How come this never happens when the board is full of expansion threads :lol:

There havent been too many expansion threads this off-season... maybe the expansionists are too disillusioned to argue...

That was my first thought too! :wink:

......well lets see...the states shot down a satellite....there was an eclipse of the moon at about the same time...maybe the board has been affected through all of this commotion in the atmosphere....just a theory...i'll have to put my aluminum pie plate on my head and see if i can receive any info....damn these gremlins........Anywaaaaay ...what's going on??????????? :roll:

...oh okay ...just read the announcement at the top the page....i see now.... :wink:

Did someone say start a new expansion thread......

removing foot from mouth

So, the US satellite that was shot down crashed in the CFL.ca's computer!

Got It!

alot of old threads are reappearing

No, its the new threads are disappearing.

Hey Jett, can you make my Visa balance disappear like the threads? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look like Reinstalled a Backup of The Server.
When Raid Fails it Normaly one Drive.
My Guess is they where Using a few Drives to make 1 big one .

If 1 Fails then it crashes.

Its actually several raid-1 arrays that make up a big drive, we had two of the drives in the same array die, and had to re-build manually.

Not fun.

215 of my posts have been deleted, along with 2 of my personal messages, one of which i saved, it was the schedule to something, i forget what though.

...I lost all my numbered Swiss bank accounts and related passwords....I thought this would be a safe place to store them....

lol the schedule was cfl related, i think it was damon allens qb challenge

I put all my savings into season tickets. Lost them with the schedule on here! Damn passwords and things! :wink:

Can anyone spare a Dime? A Quarter? :lol:

Marty York reports that the Glitch that crashed cfl.ca was due to posts longer than 1000 words. From this point on, the admins are making a rule that all posts will have to be 999 words or less, including "quotes". :wink:

How will Arius and RW2005 survive? :lol: :lol:

Actually its currently set to 998 words, just in case :wink: