Whats going on?

What happened to all the threads from Feb 16 to today? Did I lose a week of my life some where?

There are threads missing from every section!

A pm sent to me on Monday is missing.

I know I'm old, and you you tend to lose memory, but something is weird here.

I feel like we're in the Twilight Zone; if I see Rod Serling coming, I'm outta here!

Cue the music from the Twilight Zone..........

Must be a NFL pro conspiracy.

Okay, so its not me or my computer......

I can stop looking in the Yellow pages for "Retirement institutions"?

I thought I saw the NFL logo on one of the other forums! :wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted:

About being old, and losing memory…

As you grow old, there are 2 things that start to ‘go’…the first one is your memory…and…and…ummm…I can’t remember what the second one is.

Thats why the memory goes first.

This is so weird! Also, I would have thought on the left hand side we would have seen ron or cflpm on line fixing the problem, but they are not there.

Mad, for the second one try some fava beans, I've heard they contain some L-DOPA which is good for this, apparently anyways, and a natural product! 8)

I see Red&White has signed in, maybe being a mod, he has inside information......

Oh Red, can you shed some light?

The forum almost got me committed to an institution! :wink:

...not really, looks like we lost a weeks worth of posts (for rw05, Arius and Mikey thats no big deal)...might have been a backup problem...

Oh no, does that mean they are going to go at each others throat again? :wink:

...pretty much...remove a week of their collective bickering and presto they're right back to not seeing eye to eye....

Maybe we can convince all three that they agreed that they are all "Closet" Hamilton fans and send them all black and gold jerseys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, being technically challenged. What happens if they "restore" everything. Does everything we post now disappear?

Maybe R&W, you could make a sticky that only mike, arius and 05 can post in... and leave the rest of the forum to us... :lol: :lol:

OH NO!
They are gonna start the cap thread all over again!

No more commenting on the cap for me, I will wait until the numbers actually come out in April.

Actually, my warped sense of humour couldn't get past the Forum safe guards. :cry: :cry:

I tried to set up a fake Kanga account.(With an extra A or two....Kangaaa) But I got an e-mail back saying I already had an account and to contact the admins.

I was going to re-open Alaskan expansion and the Action Point all over again! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good day, my name is Kangaaaaa, I love the CFL. But I have 43 rule changes I'd like your opinion on. What do you all think of Expansion to Anchorage Alaska? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: