Whatever respect I held for Wally.....

...for his years of service here....evaporated tonight with that on-side kick....you're a piece Wally...a real piece....bring you earplugs next week old man...

Perhaps Wally wanted to show everyone his new moves too?

…arogant and classless…

You are right tho, the game was already decided.

Its called playing football and giving the paying fans their moneys worth. If you cant score 100-0, you should, any legit way you can.

and BTW - as a lion fan, I never have been a wally fan. Still tainted with stampeder smell to me :twisted: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hypocritical of you to be calling Wally classless as your two 'star' receivers call the best receiver in the league's TD celebration 'gay'. Honestly, you should be more mad at your team for not showing up tonight in their 'biggest' game of the year in BC. You guys were embarrased by the Lions tonight, and it was not the onside kick that did it.

....crap play FYB, the game was decided and Wally in his infantesimal ego trip had to rub it in.....bad form, bad form...Karma will bite Mr. Guano int eh a$$ for that nifty move...

If wally had done that as calgary coach, you wouldnt be complaining.

I say put the pedal to the medal until the clock says 0. Can't wait to hear Hopeless and Trick Lewis' post-game comments after this one! Or will they just opt to shy away from the media? Too bad the rematch means nothing for the Lions. Will be quite the lackluster game.

...um, yes I would FYB, that was a crap call by a guy who wanted to be a big man and comes off being a loser...

actually, Wally came off as a winner tonight. As did Geroy....the only losers are those who can't graciously accept a loss. First you whined about the refs, now it's Wally. Suck it up, you lost, fair and square. And you got beat by gays?!! LOL.

well, I am sure stamp fans are not very happy with tonights game regardless of that play, and while I think that getting mad at wally about that play helps you blow of steam, I am not gonne kick you while your down, and I am sure Wally can take it, so have at it, and I hope you feel better in the morning. :thup:

Why not try new things when your team is blowing the opponent out? To me it makes perfect sense. If we were to every try an onside kick when it mattered more, we now know that we can execute it to perfection. The second half has basically been practice time for the Lions backups. Personally, I see this as the perfect opportunity to try new things.

Also, shows how the Stamps were flat pretty much the whole game. RedandWhite, I'd be furious at your whole team right now. It boggles my mind how badly they got beaten tonight.

wrong lady...I ALWAYS accept a loss....

yea, really…you’re directing that anger in the wrong direction. All we did was play good and win. It’s the Stamps who you should be focusing on - they shot their mouths off and didn’t back it up with their play. They should put more energy into the game and less on TV appearances where they talk the talk…

Just sayin’.

Sorry, we earned this one. And I can’t help but feel justice was served here.

...no doubt....furious at a half-hearted attempt at playing the game...you are absolutely correct...not even half hearted...ZERO hearted is more accurate...

not tonight you didn't

...you don;t know me lady so shhhhh....

actually, I will. But I have every right to address your comments...I know that you slammed our coach. I know your team slammed my favorite player, a class act and the best player in the CFL. That's enough for me to NOT be quiet. But I'm going to go celebrate a great win...actually two - my Canucks AND my Lions. Good night and take care. :wink:

oh boo hoo R&W... s_uck it up... i'd be willing to bet that he did it as a strategic move... not to rub it in

the Stamps kick return game has been d_amn good all game... Ruffin has been averaging over 30 yards a return.. it was more than likely done to keep your front blockers honest so they don't cheat a little and drop early to get better blocking... by doing an onside kick the front guys are more likely to stay where they are until the ball leaves the tee.

even if that wasn't the reason... this is not the first time this year a coach has called for an onside kick while leading and i don't recall you making a thread about it... so quit your whining