What would you chage in the NFL?/ Who are somkers?

Im a smoker Kanga-Kucha. Im only legal age to do it in Quebec and Alberta (so i cant wait till December when ill be legal age here in Ontario) well legal to buy them anyways. The Number 7 Reds and the PLayers Lights are always good but hey a smokes a smoke to me. And to ChronicGuy. Well hafta get together sometime and have a dubbie. The occasional one is always alrite. I mean what are the cops gonna due. Charge us for a joint. Pleaze the judge would laugh in there faces and dismiss the case.

hahaha… for sure man… if you ever make it out here… or i make it out there we’ll smoke one… and if we do it here… we can walk down the street while puffing on it… the cops don’t even stop you for just smoking a joint these days…

Ya ive gone in front of a few cop shops in my day having a dubbie. I dont care. They dont seem to care. I mean if they did anything they'd take it away from you and as soon as you were out of site they would start puffing it down. Well where are you anyways. Maybe ill have to make a note to myself to get to a game out there when i can :wink: If your ever gonna be in the area of Sudbury let me know cause im gonna be living up there in a couple weeks.

AAAAAAAAA
That explains a lot of your arguments

What explains a lot of whos arguements???Are u talking about me???What about my arguements????

hmmmmm, I would like to see more of the cheer leaders and less of the game, in fact the cheer leaders naked, no thats too over the top, how about g strings and tassels.

KK I smoke number 7, and the odd cigar, usually a backwoods and when the need arises a big fatty.

No it was a joke.
Some people seem to be stoned when they make their arguments :lol:

I never said i was stoned on this site while making arguements. I said that I'll have the occasional joints here and there or pipe hits or bong hits. What ever is available at the time.

tf86 - I think you totally missed 13's point.

Yes he did

Yea I probably did. Maybe all the pot i smoked before i cut back is getting to my head now and having some after effects :wink:

hehehe... i'm always stoned when i make posts :lol:

and i'm in Vancouver

Ahhhhh, that explains it :wink:

When my buddy and I were out there for the Renegades game, after we were walking by the train station by BC Place, all you could smell is pot … and here I was thinking that the whole BC/weed thing was just a stereotype!

Alright! Smokers united!!!

I haven smoked pot or a joint yet, but I REALLY WANT TO, just to see what it's like.

I believe that Mariwana (or however you spell it), and all durgs should be legal (I even have a hat with a big leaf on it), then we wouldn't have to pay so much in taxes for the law enforcment to hunt down and arrest drug sellers, cuz, hey!, it would be legal!

If people want to smoke themsevels to death, let them! The only problem (I'm sure there is more) is that you would have to deal with car accendents cased by people driving while high in addision to DUI ones.

I hate the anit smoking laws. Yes, I believe you shouldn't smoke some places (like retorants, etc.) but no smoking in pubs and clubs is just wrong!

I love the anti-smoking laws. I have a daughter with asthma, and just walking past a group of people smoking - even outside - can cause her to wheeze. Doesn't that show what effect it can have on people? To some point, I agree - if you want to smoke yourself to death, go for it - just don't do it ANYWHERE NEAR me or my family. . .

Okay, enough editorializing. . . :slight_smile:

Things I'd change....I'd get Kanga spell check....

reduce that stupid 40 second clock, get rid of the fair catch.

What about the QB spiking the ball, isn't that a fumble.

I have one on my computer, I’m taking on a computer on my college campus, bear with me.

No, that’s to stop the clock form running. The NFL has a knack for running the clock needlessly and also tacking up time needlessly too!

Why?

When our pubs went no smoking, I started to go out and visit them more. Why? Because I didn’t have to come home and take a shower as I smelled like an ashtray. Our local Neighbourhood Pub owner told me that his business INCREASED after the Smoking by-laws took effect as he got Clientel that he had never seen before. More non-smokers started showing up at his establishment.

There is a balance though. Most of the pubs have outdoor patios (With heaters for winter) for the smokers. It creates a balance for both. It has had a positive effect on my next door neighbour as well. He once told me that since he has to smoke outside of his home (His Wife makes him go outside) and smoke outside on the Pub Patios, he’s reduced his comsumption, because as he put it…“I’m to lazy to walk outside.”