What will this years Ticats ad Slogon Be

"Cleanest team in the league. We clean house every year!"

"Help me Obie win some more games... you're my only hope"

Stolen from another thread, but it applies here:

The rest of the league needs to catch up. ticats.ca is light years ahead of all the other team sites. Now, if we could just get a team.

How about .. ( for a slogan ) Operation "Standard Drive".. Ready to Roar ..With all Four on the floor :smiley:

Ticats football: Where nightmares become reality

NIGHTMARE ON BALSAM STREET :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hope none of you guys sent resumes to the organization for positions in the marketing department. These are horrible ideas.

We'll be in the Playoffs or Else..

'We Come To Play'......no wait I think we already use that one.

Did you know that a few blocks down Balsam Ave. is ELM ST.?

[url=http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Elm+Street+Hamilton+ON+L8M/#a/maps/l::Elm+Street:Hamilton:ON:L8M:CA:43.24439:-79.83098:street:/m:hyb:12:43.24727:-79.830045:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e]http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Elm+Street ... :f:EN:M:/e[/url]

I quite like this one!

The Hamilton Tiger Cats"

Retooled and Ready to Roar!

"Get off my back were still building".

"Printers strikes are a GOOD THING"

:D :D :D

P.S. Props to Princess Leia meets Obie -- that is a major keeper! LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

WELCOME TO YOUR NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

I could swear in a letter or forum post of some sort to the fans after the last season, Bob said something like: 'winning is everything', or 'winning is paramount'. It felt good to see Bob say that, because I think thats what fans think was lacking.

I'd like to see an optimistic, aggressive, go-get'em, gung-ho slogan that incorporates the idea of success and winning: 'here to win', 'come to win', 'ti-cats strike back' (corny), 'play to win', 'steeltown plays to win', 'ti-cats play to win', 'fighting back', 'fighting to win', 'play to the end', '60 minutes'. Haha... yeah, its a good thing none of us went in to marketing. :wink:

PLAY HARD OR GO HOME

At least we have HOT cheerleaders!

Kitty Kat Kapers

Welcome to Year 5.

Love ya,

Caretaker