What was the purpose of the "Spiderman" act by Arl

What are you, 11?

Do you ever see Ben Cahoon, Darren Flutie or Mookie Mitchell do these stupid/childish/boorish acts after getting a touchdown???

A suspension would have been a far better “solution” to this behaviour. You’d never see it again from anyone.

Arlund Bruce is a great guy who loves his son. he always has time for fans etc. Unfortunately his ego gets the best of him. I remember the year they won the cup Arlund handed out t-shirts of himself to fans to wear in the Eastern Final in Montreal.....

Also, who saw the clip at the beginning of the game on TSN where Arlund says why do they name the stadium Ivor Wyne - they never win there (of course prompted by TSN for television).

But this goes further. This was planned from the beginning. If you saw the game on tv Arlund talked to Stubler afterwards. Stubler was smiling talking to him and Arlund gives him a kiss on the cheek. Then the Argos owner is talking and smiling to Arlund and gives him a hug - I am sure he will be paying Arlunds fine. For whatever reason Arlund did this for his son and was allowed by the team. Was it a big deal - NO - it gave us 10 yards......is it professional NO - but that is the Argos problem not ours

It's a good thing Bruce's son is not into skeet shooting or collecting ninja swords.

Ok, thanks. I know why he did it now and it makes somewhat a bit of sense. But it was still stupid. It came off like a bad joke where nobody laughs at the punchline. I wasn't insulted by it, I just thought it was a strange thing to do. It has no place on a football field.

8) Well most fans and opposition players had a problem with it !!!
 More importantly, the league has a problem with it also since they have levied a fine against the moron for doing such a thing !!!!

Just as a footnote, when was the last time you saw a Tiger-Cat player pull a stunt like that  ????

Completely unprofessional  !!!!           <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Just another guy who thinks he's bigger than the game - great player I must admit. However, try to imagine what we the fans really think of your antics Mr. Bruce of the pink team!

How's that old saying go "If you make it to the endzone act like you've been there before". As was said earlier you never see that from Flutie, Cahoon, Claremont, etc.

Give this guy some mustard I don't care if it's French's or Grey Poupon cause he's a hotdog.

This is an all me, selfish act IMHO, it only focuses on him but it took a team effort for him to get that TD and he rewarded his team with a 10 yard penalty in a close game.

Would love to see someone try and pull something like this in hockey. He'd either have his head taken off right away - or he'd be 'invited' to drop his mitts right off the next faceoff.

Kinda wish football refs would give this kind of latitude.