WHAT TURNS ME OFF FROM THE CFL.....

The only time I actually like listening to the announcers is when they break down a play bit-by-bit on the replay.....Suitor is decent at this - Walby just sucks.....

Baldinger!! Can't stand that guy. I know what you mean. Baldinger, like many of them, has played for a while so he assumes that everyone who hasn't is an imbecile. And he likes to show off the ol'd football lingo when he gets the chance.

I usually prefer to turn the reciever to the radio and listen to the local announcers. At least I know we're cheering for the same team!

I opt to not listen to our local announcers whenever possible.....Carm is the homer to beat all homers, and is so over-dramatic and whiny it's laughable at best.....horrid, I tell you.....Carm, if you're reading, you sound like an idiot.....

Maybe for Sanduckly they can make the ball glow!

Have you ever listened to Hall on Edmonton radio? Makes Carm sound like the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Now im getting an itching to go to Tony Roma's...

I really like Tony Kornheiser (co host of PTI) which I think is the best sports talk show on the air right now. I have not seen him much on MNF though.

He uck on MNF. Great on PTI though.

Ya PTI is definitely the best current sports talk show. I really like Kornheiser on that show and I haven't noticed him doing overly bad on MNF.

I used to like the guys on Sunday Night Football.

Theisman, Paul Mcguire, and Mike Patrick

HEY SANDUSKY IF YOU DONT WANT TO TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK THATS FINE WITH ME I CAN READ IT THOUGH I DO FIND IT ANNOYING HOWEVER HERE IN CANADA WE HAVE A LITTLE THING CALLED PUNCTUATION PERHAPS YOU SHOULD LEARN TO USE IT IT MAKES A POST FAR MORE READABLE AND EASIER TO UNDERSTAND

I like the virtual first down marker, though it can be a bit misleading. One game this week the ref spotted the ball, and it was a good half-yard across the line; but the measurement showed a first down by the nose of the football. Other times the ball is barely touching the line, and the measurement shows a first down by the length of the ball. I know it can't be exact, but when there's this much discrepancy, sometimes I think it would be less confusing not to have it at all.

I think Suitor does a pretty good job, except that he uses football jargon too much. Something that seems to have started this season is referring to special teams as "the teams". That has gotten under my skin really quick.

I get a kick out of how biased Carm Carteri is. I'll be the first to admit that it does get annoying, but he's usually good for a laugh.

John Madden is the king of pointing out the obvious. Once when I was watching a Dallas Cowboys game a few years ago they had a shot of Troy Aikman on and he was fixing his contact or had something in his eye, and Madden says, "Now here's a guy, when he puts his contacts in he can see better."

And you cant forget about how excited I guess you could say Madden gets when Brett Favre is playing lol