What the Heck is Going on With The ALS at QB?

Glenn, Cato,Bridge,and giving away a first round pick for Evans. They have 7 QBs coming to camp. Plus they have Tanner Marsh sitting around who knows their entire system... It looks like Popp has lost his mind giving away a first rounder to add to a position that was already a log jam... oh by the way FYB.. I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!! Lmao

How was rehab?

the tread dedicated to this already wasn’t good enough?

A demotion to the PRACTICE SQUAD. Bet that stings.

Actually I got locked out.. When the site updated Id put my password in and then it would ask if I was a robot and to type both words in. problem was.. there was only one word.

You mean the one that was started two and a half hours after this one? (according to the timestamps)

Sorry...never noticed there was a different thread

by Grover » Fri May 20, 2016 5:33 pm - Lions trade rights to QB Vernon Adams to MTL for 2017 1st
by A Whole New Bungle » Sat May 21, 2016 10:16 am - What the Heck is Going on With The ALS at QB?

No, that would be the one a day before that was the 3rd topic listed at the time, you know, according to time stamps. But thanks for asking.

I laughed...

Hey Bud. Same-thing happened to me. Nice to see you back to add some spice,
Als QB situation!!!!!!! Trouble in riverside city for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry. I thought you were referring to the other thread about Montreal QBs in general ("Guess the Fate of Als Training Camp QB's" - by okie » Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 pm - http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101331), not the one about a specific Montreal QB.

Bungle's thread was actually the second thread about Montreal QBs, as it was started two and a half hours before Okie's.

Well it feels better to know Im not alone in both getting locked out and with making duplicate posts..
On a more serious note. Why are there no player stats on this site. If you type any player, say like Hall of famers into google, the first hit you get is wikipedia of course. Then Wikipedia links you to cfl.ca under player stats... then you get an error?
This site, and change over with the new logo is an epic fail.

A lot of people got locked out when the website changed. But a PM to Sully, the person running the changeover, got a lot of people fixed up.

And Sully has mentioned that the plan is to get the stats up on the site before the season starts. Guess we'll see soon if he makes it or not.

Definitely should have gone with a beta site, keeping the old site up until at least most of the issues had been resolved. Yes, there might have been a slight added expense of keeping both sites available, but probably worth it given the image problems switching over too early has caused.

Well I'm going to stick with this new persona and hope the league has a new persona this season too. The leagues's TV numbers can't take another season of low scoring penalty crapfests like 2015 and 2016. The practice roster will be worth it to watch the real CFL again

Not sure