What Position Will Duron Carter Play?

Our annual Duron Carter Poll begins now on the question:

What Position Will Duron Carter Play in Chris Jones Offense OR Defense?

• Receiver?
  • Running Back?
  • Defensive Back?
  • Special Teams (Returner)?
  • Locker Room Disrupter?
  • Towel Dispenser?

0 voters

It's anyone's guess! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Six votes later and ā€˜Towel Dispenserā€™ is neck and neck with ā€˜Locker Room Disrupterā€™ and ā€˜Defensive Backā€™. Our exclusive Polling coverage will continue into the wee hours until a winner is declared. :smiley: :+1:

What happened here, why hasn't he played yet?

1 Like

Duron Carter is ā€œlike a used tampon,ā€ according to at least ONE of our poll participants. Weā€™ll have more on this later. :smiley: :+1:

Ouch, lol.
I thought he agreed to a contract a couple months ago, I had forgotten about him.

1 Like

Are we allowed to pick all of the above? That's the only way I'd vote.

2 Likes

Yes. Vote once. Vote often. Itā€™s the American way. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Injured ankle in training campā€¦

Jones saw him at safety but the way Hutter has been playing it will be hard to replace him.

2 Likes

Is he expected to play vs WPG?

1 Like

Duron Carter hurt is foot on the 2nd day of training camp. Yesterday during interviews, he was out of breath. So, he might not be in football shape yet. Only positions possible for him to play would be starting field corner or as an American backup DB.

1 Like

Maybe Coach Jones could ease Duron Carter into the lineup by allowing him to reprise his role as Locker Room Disrupter and Team Cancer.

Baby stepsā€¦ :smiley:

Too bad he didnā€™t sign in Toronto, heā€™d get along just great with banks!

2 Likes

Yeah, this is his second week back and last week was limited. He may play a few snaps at DB but I wouldnā€™t expect him to start.
I can not see him replacing Hutter at Safety who has played very well since joining the lineup with the additional bonus heā€™s a Canadian.

1 Like

Chris jones treats everyone the same. You submit to him like Macadoo, or you are thrown out in the trash. Even look now. Jones is constantly releasing players.

1 Like

If not yet in game shape, by the end of the game Carter's position will be horizontal.

3 Likes

If he really impresses Jones with a strong horizontal showing maybe Duron Carter will become the new ā€˜Team Plankerā€™. :smiley: :+1:

After 21 votes 52% of our esteemed voters have determined that in Chris Jonesā€™ offence, Duron Carter will play Defensive Back. Another 29% of the electorate have Carter assuming his familiar roles as ā€˜Locker Room Disrupterā€™. A further 14% of the wiser among us have him pegged as the designated ā€˜Towel Dispenserā€™, while the remaining 5% see him on offense lining up as a ā€˜Receiverā€™.

Well done. Thanks to you voters a clearer picture is emerging from the Mad Science Lab that is Edmontonā€™s Commonwealth Stadium. Keep up the good work! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Chris Jones said Duron Carter didn't play great, and that he needs to get in better shape. Jones continued by saying that when somebody comes off the 6-game, he has to do a better job of getting the player physically ready to play.

3 Likes

Duron Carterā€¦his mouth is in tip top shapeā€¦but his mindset ainā€™t ā€¦nor is his body
I will admit we all loved him when he was a Riderā€¦especially when he played cowtown and He told Bo to throw him the ball and he would get a TDā€¦he did do just that.

2 Likes

And there it is position punditsā€¦

Duron Carter got on the field as a DB. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll make it big eventually thanks to your 50% vote in favor of Defensive Backness. A special ā€˜huzzahā€™ to everyone who participated in our poll and watch out for Elks crossing the road at night. One of them might be Duron Carter. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like