What other stadiums have you been to?

been to all cfl ones except winnipeg. here's how i rate them;
#1 the wynne.. a great place to watch and be involved. so much character and fun. best sightlines for sure.
#2 commonwealth...great fun and crazy fans,grass field and the usual large crowd helps.
#3 mcgill..love the small stadium and atmosphere but has nothing on ivor wynne
#4 taylor field great fans
#5 canada inns passionate but a lot of drunks
#6 frank clair...old worn down but i love the it
#7 mcmahon...built like a larger version of ivor but not as intimate
#8 olympic ...2000 cup was loud and nuts when it's full awesome empty like a morgue
#9 skydome..improved this year actually the game day experience isnt bad but the seating and argo fans..ney
#10 bc place...no air conditioning,uncomfortable, better atmosphere when full.i hate domes

Skydome - with the roof open - Good
IWS - Intimate, but the planks are killing my butt.
Frank Clair - all right
Exhibition place - thank goodness its gone.
MLG - the history is awesome, no leg room
Copps - mixed, parts good, parts so so.
Delhi Arena - prety good
Langton Arena - all right
Caledonia Arena - darn cold
Waterford - all right
Simcoe - the old arena, darn cold
Brantford arena - nice
HSBC - quite nice
The Aud - don't lean forward

Ivor Wynne
Air Canada Centre
Maple Leaf Gardens
Copps
The big O
Exibition Stadium
Rogers
Yankee Stadium ( Now that was an experience )
Mcmahon Stadium
Ralph Wilson Stadium
The old Municipal Stadium in Cleveland
Tropicana Field
Stadium were the Alabama Crimson Tide play. (Can't recall the name but it was the last year Bear Bryant coached before he passed.)
Wrigley Field

I think thats it

:cowboy:

I must be missing something but Taylor Field ahead of Mcmahon, I can’t agree with you. No bad seats where as in Taylor Field unless your at the 50 yardline you don’t see anything. Conscessions are better at Mcmahon to, like MAYBE a minute and we had our burgers.(including standing in line.)

BC Place: Okay for sightlines, comfortable seats, and great spontaneous conversations with other fans around you.

McMahon: didn't get in (was there while Stamps training camp was on), but met my wife in its shadow. Hard to not to like it, really.

Canad Inns: great view of field, friendly fans, and if facing the city the Golden Boy shines like a beacon at sunset ... reminds me of the furnace flames in Hamilton

Rogers Centre: take binoculars. And a raincoat.

IWS: totally fab ... there is nothing like the expectations of game day, an hour before the game, and taking the stairs from the concessions below Box I up to the field, and seeing the HoF names on the South Stands. A chill, every time.

Frank Clair: again, great sightlines, and a view of the canal.

Olympic Stadium: good sightlines, but it just looks painful to play on that surface. Really -- it looks like they unrolled a thin green sheet of plastic over concrete. Can't imagine being tackled on it. Only time I was there, I managed to talk my way into the broadcast booths. Now THAT was a remarkable view.

Molson Stadium: Hopefully next year ...

well to make it look big, ill add the vebues here too haha

cann add inns..seen everyteam there..excpet the rough riders

can west global park..i remember seen the calgary vipers..and joliet jackhammers

mts centre...been to the sold out game against the amrks in the playoffs last year (amazing)and a few others..(hope to play there for high school hockey this year)

Winnipeg Arena..what a broing arena lol..was at the last game at the arena..raw and smackown on back to back nites

Mcmahon in calgary to see the bombers in '04 when tommy jones i think started and KG had his first start, and khari came in

skyreach to see vacnouver-soldout
rexall to see toronto (cujo's last year with the leafs)sold out