What NEW Players are you looking forward to seeing?

Last spring I was looking forward to seeing Moreno and Setta.
They did not disappoint.

This year I am looking forward to seeing Miles (Again), Rashaun Woods (Who in one game recorded 13-232 with 7 TDs vs SMU), and Barker (Our new Hitch).

woods was here last year..
He was practice roster over 2 months.

Dylan "the Hammer" Barker
Can't wait for him light up an Argo WR.

Woods was here.
1 game 0 targets 0 catches 0 yards.
Didn't quite see what I was looking for from Woods.

Dylan not Dillon
Dillon reminds me of a not so good Todd Dillon of years gone by.

Fixed.

My list of players that I am excited to see this season are...

1. Dylan Barker
  2. Samuel Giguere(Hopefully In September)
  3. Markeith Knowlton
  4. Jermaine Mays
  5. Laurent Lavine-Masse

Reasons

1. Barker is our #1 pick and like last year with Bauman I am always excited to see how they will perform.

2. Giguere would be #1 on my list but it scares me to think we might not get to see him in Ti-Cat colours. Giguere is scary good! and I think he has a good chance to make the Colts. If he is released by them we are going to have the best young Canadian receiver in the CFL.

3. Knowlton might just be our best DB this season I am really excited to see what he brings to the Ti-Cats secondary.

4. Mays is probably the player I am most curious to find out about coming from a stacked secondary like toronto's he might be a solid player for us.

5. Lavine-Masse is a 6'3" 207lbs receiver that Marcel Bellefeuille thinks highly of so I hope he can work his way onto the roster as maybe a future prospect. It will be nice to see what he can do in training camp. Plus if Giguere joins us and Lavine-Masse is still around we could have a pretty good french connection or shall I say Connexion LOL. :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the Knowlton and Mays picks. Those are probably my number 1 and 2.

Giguere and Barker are rookies so I dont have really high expectations but I am interested to see how Bauman does he second year.

The newly signed Jacoby Watkins could be end up being a really good player. He has some good college battles against Calvin Johnson.

A healthy Printers throwing to a healthy Miles.

An Argo-Cat fan

The French Connection will be good..
Lets hope Giguere has good but not great Camp with Indy.

Id like to see one(ANY one) of the highly touted import recievers stand out.such as import receivers Adrian Madise and Prechae Rodriguez. If they cant knock jo jo out of the line up then something aint right

Printers vs. Joseph on Labour day! boo-ya!!! been waiting for that one since KJ got traded.

I'll be following chargers training camp to see how Shologan does. and colts also in the advent Giguere cracks the roster.

other than that i'm just exceited to see how the team does as a whole with new GM and DC. the starters won't be decided until June 2nd at the earliest.

-c

Rodrigues…the next Swervin Mervin Fernandez?

Mind reader...LMAO :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

A DEFENSIVE FRONT FOUR THAT CAN
ACTUALLY REACH THE QB!!!!!

I'm looking forward to seing Casey Printers and Jesse Lumsden playing in all 18 games each.

I will also be watching for the potential front four that I can't see yet.

What is wrong?
You do not like our fullback playing DE??

NML will be at one defensive end position as a Non-Import and be backed up by Clinton Wayne/Jermaine Reid (That is pretty good)
Charlton will be at the other side
Lets give management a little love. They have signed 5 guys to compete for the DT spot. All approaching 300 lbs. I am sure that there will be at least 2 servicable guys out of this group.
Front four will be fine

keith

If Casey is in the grove the hole season rides on it.

If we don't get pressure on the opposing
QB, Casey don't get on the field.
We need to pick up another proven DE
to push the ones we got. may be by trade.