What needs to be done

These are just my own thoughts and opinions, feel free to debate, discuss or disagree.

Coach Taaffe needs to come out and admit that this season is over, and that the remainder of the season should be dedicated to seeing who can play and who can't. Ticat fans are smart, and if you tell us that the rest of the season is going to be about whether Chang can throw, Bauman can catch, etc, fans will be supportive and understand.

Coach Taaffe also has this reputation for being a taskmaster - time for him to live up to it. Instead of being frustrated at the post-game interview, he needs to be angry and scare the living hell out of his players.

Bob Young, while saving and revitalizing the franchise, admitted that he didn't hire experienced football people when he took over. Now he has with Taaffe and Desjardins. Young has done everything a committed owner should do - time for the people he's hired and trusted to pay dividends.

Thoughts?

WOA, another post to give up!
We are 1-7 with 2 games against the Argo's who are ONLY 1 game ahead of us...if it's not time to figure it out I don't know when it is.

Here is what Charlie needs to do:

1. Place team fines against Woodward, Gagne, Hage, Dykowski and Davis at any point for the remainder of season and state that they will forefit their position if a certain penalty level is reached.
  2. Divise a 2 pronged QB approach for the remaining of the season rotating in both 1st & 2nd string QB's....Defences would have a hard time adjusting to the flip. (How do you cover when / if offence)
    3)QB - who ever it is take a true leadership roll on the field and off. This year his / their visability has been horrible...Danny Mac in good and bad times always showed his face and made a statement.....and (sit down) took responsibility!!!)
  3. Stop saying we are in a re-building year.....the fan base is tired of hearing it as we been "through" this statement for too long.
  4. Owner Bob Young needs to take a chapter from the "Jerry Jones / Harold Ballard" book of ownership. You pay the bills don't be afraid to get in the face and on the minds of your players......you pay their bills and this "soft" "I'm the caretaker" mentality has got to go.
    ...my thoughts be they right or wrong.
:cowboy:

[quote="Catattack1".
5) Owner Bob Young needs to take a chapter from the "Jerry Jones / Harold Ballard" book of ownership. You pay the bills don't be afraid to get in the face and on the minds of your players......you pay their bills and this "soft" "I'm the caretaker" mentality has got to go.
...my thoughts be they right or wrong.

:cowboy:

[/quote]
You know What I Agree...
He the Owner not a Caretaker..
He needs People to know the Buck Stops Here.