What jersey should I get?

So I'm all set to get a jersey for the new season. I'm thinkin of goin with the red one. But I'm at a stalemate of who I want to get on the back of my jersey, you guys gotta help me out. I don't usually like getting the MAIN guy on my jersey, that you know everyone will have(eg. I'd never get an Iggy jersey). But just someone on the team that's a stong player. I wouldnt get Burris, too many people will have it I think. I'd consider Copeland, but I'm sure he'll also be a name that half of McMahon will be flossin on their backs. I've narrowed it down to a few, I want your guys' opinion.

I see there's been four views, and none of you have even voted. Thanks guys...

The Green one with Ricky Ray on it!!!

I reccomend the Grace jersey, because teh single digit will be cheaper

Well Malbrough was the winner(not in the poll, but that's who I decided to get). Man, thank GOD I didn't order it yet though! He just changed his jersey from #31 to #3, yesterday. Man would I have been pissed off!! Well, that officially ends Malbrough's chances of being on my jersey then. I mean I like him for sure, and he's probably our best DB back there. But his old number(#31) was the focal point for me. Old hockey number you see. So now I don't know what to do. Haha tough life I got eh?

I have a feeling I'm gonna be rollin with John Grace...

well i hope malbrough gets traded to the riders then u wil be screwed hahaahhaahahah :lol:

Well the verdict's in(I know how excited all of you are about this). I got John Grace. But then the next day, right before they shipped it off, I called up the store and told em to switch it to Jeremaine Copeland(I'm good at making decisions haha). I wasn't gonna get Copeland, because I hate getting the jersey which everyone has(Im sure it's all Burris and Copeland). But then I thought about it, and I dont even live in Calgary anymore anyways. So it's not like I'll be seeing Copeland jerseys all over the place or anything. Jersey should arrive in two weeks, I can't wait!!!

–Yah thank GOD I didnt get Anthony Malbrough! One of the main reasons I wanted him was because of his pimpin #(31), because that was always my number in hockey. But Malbrough switched his number from #31 to #3 just last week. I would’ve totally went with Malbrough if he hadn’t done that too. Do you know how pissed I’d be if I had already ordered #31 when he did that??

#77 A.J Gass!

Go esks Go

Nice try troll!

Good decision with the Grace jersey. I'm still fuming that the Gades let him go. He was my favourite player while he was here.

GRRRAAAAAACCCCEEEEEE

–Don’t cheer me on too much. If you read the rest of my post, you’ll see that I ordered a Grace jersey, but the next day called the store back, and changed it to Copeland. I got ol #80 hangin in my closet right now. I love Grace, but I’m glad I switched. Copeland’s name and his number fills up alot more of the jersey, which I think makes it look better. I’ll be breakin out that bad boy at the bar in two days for my boys’ season opener.

I’d get it plain then u don’t ahve to pay and then it doesn’t matter if that player gets traded away

Hey, I'd pay a lot for a Don Luzzi jersey. That I would wear in any stadium in the country (and I'm a Lions fan).