What is the difference!!!

nah, I knew you were talking to billy, but you did comment on the flash movie I sent. :cry:

I feel ā€¦ lonely!

here I am in my dorm with no body to talk to, not even my girl friend in a different timezone.

AAAAAAAAAA!!!

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES KUCHA GO CRAZY!

The Grey Cup is 72 hrs. long,The Grey Cup game is 3hrs. long.Its all about the fans,meeting people of different jersey colors.Go BC.

I can hardly wait until Iā€™m in Vancouver.
I should go fishing.
Just look at all the suckers I caught on this forum.
Throw the bait and saskargo has a bite.

Hmm, if you detour through 100 Mile House Area, I could take you fishingā€¦If the ice hasnā€™t frozen over!

Thanks sportsmen.
I'm told there will be some live bait at the Grey Cup game.Billy and his buddies will be there!!!
From what he said,there will be alot of fish there!!!!LOL

You have hocked me Saskargo, too bad I'm too small and your will have to throw me back.

Kanga I will throw you in with the sharks.LOL

Arenā€™t all Argo chicks knocked up? Oops, those are Raptors fansā€¦

I was thinking the same thing, isnā€™t that funny?

I like sharks.

Steady, Soupyā€¦
Yourā€™re dealing with a dude with ā€œsmall-guy syndromeā€, heā€™s proven it over and over again. Comes with being a Stamps fanā€¦was that outside my head?

RW is cool, don't fuck with him.

Hey Kanga ,
There is nothing wrong with eskiemoses.He is one of my favorites on here.
We go way back!!!

True 'dat, SA. Kanga's got writing papers with a passing grade on his mind with that spelling...

Hey, I got nothing agaist moses, except that he goes for the team I hate the most in this league, but I'm sure his a nice guy who I'd like to talk to over a beer at a bar.

THERE I GO AGAIN, GETTING EMOSIONAL! RIDERS ARE GONNA LOSE!!!!!! WINNIPEG WILL BE THE FRIST TEAM EVER TO WIN A GAME ON A CO, NOT THE RIDERS CUZ THEY GOT NOTHING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

and Edmonton will beat Calgary this weekend and repesent the West in the GC to be beaten by Montreal, IT'S 2002 ALL OVER AGAIN FOLKS!!!!

Thank god for spell checkers or friends to read the paper and show you where you buggered up.

haha. we call it LMS prounced elmes, here in Sask, stands for little man syndrome.

No there is no LMS in Saskatchewan.It is called the LBS.
Little Boy Syndrome.How many times do I have to say.There are no real men in Saskatchewan!!!