What is Lancaster Thinking?

One can only hope that the “shovel pass” will be gone with this “simplified” offence!

to simplify the offence,Lancaster must give Maas a stick.. a stick so he can draw in the sand,"or the turf",the play.... and lineman,don't forget to close your legs so the defence can't see! :wink:

If I never see a hitch pass by a Tiger-Cat QB again I will be a happy man.

He's hoping to score more points in a game than the Hamilton Bulldogs.

In his defense, Ronnie probably scares the daylights out of underperforming players, and guys who "give up", or, who, like Belli, attract flags. (Nothing wrong with that!)

Lanc does have a bad habit of not liking Canadians, or re-phrased, wanting a ton of Americans on his teams, which caused a bunch of friction with Marshall, and we all saw where that went!

I remain unsure where he's got the team headed, as he will bear no personal responsibility if we sink through the rest of the season, and will undoubtably retire at the end of the year...leaving the new GM, Desjardins, with issues to correct on his own...

I personally wonder what the starting Offensive lineup will be on Monday, what man at what position; how do you effectively employ Ranek, Holmes, Morreale, Radlein, Vaughan, Hill, Ralph, Peterson, etc on one team...we are so overloaded with talent and have zero chemistry...

Simplifying the playbook may mean going back to what works and exploiting the strengths of whoever does get to start...whether this means the WR's get a look at the ball more than twice a game remains to be seen, and how this game gets called from the bench will pretty much lay it out as to the rest of the season...

Its Ronnie's swan song, whether he knows it or not...

It all comes down to execution.

Vince Lombardi once said he didn't care if the other team knew what he was going to run because his offence executed the plays so efficently they would always get positive yards.

The Tiger-Cats aren't lacking in talent but in knowledge

Spot on Box D Row 6!

You probably have Ronnie's thought process taped out to a millimeter!

"Reinforce success", abandon defeat...get over whatever other myths were created before!

Okay, and lets see what this mis-fitted crew can do under such pressures.

HE SURE KNOWS IT AND THAT IS WHY HE WILL DO HIS DAMN BEST TO SHOW THE BEST EFFORT POSSIBLE, TAKING ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY VER SERIOUSLY... HE IS STILL VERY COMPETITIVE, WITH A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PRIDE

"Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist

but football is only two things - blocking and tackling."

Vince Lombardi