What if we don't win the grey cup in 2023?

He didn't like opposing viewpoints . Sounds like somebody currently .

6 Likes

BUT are they really 8 paragraph posts when there are no periods or line breaks?

3 Likes

life must be difficult for some people.

How does one go through life with an inability to simply ignore?

Not to mention apparently there is a way to even block people.

4 Likes

There is a reason I have put that member on ignore, and it has much more to do with what he said in a PM years ago than his rambling nonsensical posts.

2 Likes

Agreed! It baffles my mind as well.

Danny McManus would be the last hire in CFL for any position in CFL.

'Drivel and fluff free' will soon become every CFL forum's most sought after seal of approval (like 'Gluten and GMO free'). It looks like rider01.1 has stumbled upon something big.

I hope he'll remember us little people when he's all high and mighty atop the CFL forums corporate elite.

1 Like

Will certainly try to remember where I came from

2 Likes

First of all, lets see who we can sign prior to and after Feb 14 free agency.

3 Likes

If the Cats decide to do a major upheaval, the first thing I do is get Argo tickets so I can see a few good games live. I have seen re-builds and sometimes, it is questionable that you are watching "pro football.

1 Like

Let me check the Argo house quickly for you.
Argos have 21 FA including

Their QB,
kicker,
#1,2,3,4 receivers,
1 and 2 RBs,
best D-Lineman
I don't know enough about the rest of their defense and O-Line to comment

Maybe hold off on buying those argo tickets for a bit...

Have fun sitting at BMO all by yourself . At least you'll have a lot of leg room and also no problems with lineups for the washrooms or concession stands as well .

2 Likes

I attend games for either team or both when I visit Canada, but I don't live there so I won't be visiting anywhere for a while, especially since the people I used to go to the games with are deceased or have moved to Florida's old age cities. I go because I love CFL games and it is just an afternoon or evening of entertainment, where ever you are. You guys take this stuff too seriously. No matter what sport or league, all of it is just entertainment. Not much more.

2 Likes

the best thing about seeing the argos is the three dollar hotdogs.

1 Like

HA, you needed to announce you were coming in peace.
Ticat-Argos
Are like the Hadfield and McCoys without all the shooting.

3 Likes

....I think after last season, and considering he missed so many games with a hip injury he picked up in Buffalo....maybe $1.50 should do.....

no shooting...just ear biting

3 Likes

Add Ted Laurent, Van Zeyl and Lawrence.

Too seriously? I don't think that even exsists!

I agree with everything else, but Simoni will sign some sort of deal , even as a roll player, and finish his career in Hamilton. If he's healthy, he's still a tackle machine.

4 Likes