What if the Tiger-Cats left Hamilton?

I hope I don't get pooped on for starting this thread but I'd like to know.

What would you have done if the Tiger-Cats would have folded up shop?

I honestly don't know what I would have done. I imagine that I'd still be a CFL fan, however, I wouldn't be nearly as passionate about it.

You?

Hate to say it But I'd Just Be Watching the CFL & NFL on TV.

Wow, what a horribly negative thread.

I don't know what I'd do. I have other sports teams that I love, but the Ticats are the one that I go out of my way to keep up on and follow on a daily basis.

Let's hope and pray this never happens.

I recall the Braley bailout and the Community group Ownership, Who improoved the stadium, and got the G.C. :thup: :thup: , The CFL: will never die,and the Ticats are Hamiltons team. But there could be a rival down the 403/401.

Not intended to be negative. Just wondering. We can't hide the fact that the 'Cats almost left town.

The only other team I follow with even close to the amount of attention is the Windsor Spitfires. I also love the Blue Jays and would be devastated if they left... but when you play 5,034,345 games a season it's hard to "follow" them that closely.

cant imagine a cfl without hamilton.

As a vancouver kid, I started off as a rider fan. I suppose as long as CFL exists, I would follow it, regardless of if my home town had no team.

Although none of you would admit it now, I bet a few of you would become argo fans, or at least trek on up the road to take in some games.

I'd become a Saskatchewan Roughrider fan .

Doust thou not mean you'd become a RiderCat fan :>)))

It is still funny as hell being in Puerto Plata and being thanked by some Rider fans for the airlift of talent

Cheers
Randy
ALNC Computers

Blasphemy.

If they became the Burlington TiCats it would be the answer to Onknight prayers he would no longer need a ride into Hamilton.

Indeed.

Frankly, if the CFL lost Hamilton as a franchise, the league as we know it would cease to exist. It would be indicative of a market decline in Southern Ontario that likely also affect the Blue Team up the road. If a city with the football tradition of Steeltown were to lose its team, it would be damning for Canadian football, IMO.

We were very close to such a scenario in 2003.

Oski Wee Wee,

The CFL would have ceased to exist in my mind at the time.

I also just realized that in a roundabout way I met my boyfriend because of the ticats so I might never have met him. That would NOT be good. Bite your tongue, Rusty. :wink:

i honestly think i would shed a couple tears if the Tiger-Cats left hamilton

Not to bring up old threads from 3 months ago, but that’s what I don’t get about people who are giving up their season tickets (which were frozen for 3 years prior) because of the price increase. If we want the Ticats to remain here, we need to shell out the extra little bit to support them.

Remember, a bad team is better than no team at all.

Nope.

No how no way.

Never would cheer for the blue team. Would convert to boring 4 down football first.

And the Skydome/Rogers Centre is the single worst place I have ever watched a football game.

Let me guess.............leaf fan?

The day the cats left would be the day I start fighting hard to bring the cats back.

I also love the Blue Jays
To me they have always just been baseball playing argonauts, raptors are basketball playing argos and leafs are hockey playing argos. I cant cheer for a toronto team, they are named after street drugs anyways.......buds,rock,jays..

Unbelievably stupid thread.

Woodstock?