What if the Ticats had stuck with Casey Printers?

HA HA HA i almost spit my drink all over the monitor … LMAO

You ever notice when a player has his first couple of games he looks amazing. Truth is Printers stepped into a known situation with a known offense. Once the other teams get a good read on him he is gonna look pretty average again just like when he was in Hamilton.
Doc

The only difference is Lumsden’s injuries were legit.
Casey seemed to get “injured” when he was having a bad game.

if Printers was still a ti-cat, and the starter, the argos would be saying thank you every much.

Tom Clements...wow that brings back memories....my era

I remember how we ran him out of town...and than out of nothing he became something as a Bomber....

Anyways, it was the RIGHT decision to dumb Printers and his $500M salary...at $150M....mabye keep him...but we have to pay other players...it takes more than 1 to win a game>>>>

Actually, Lefko must have had a SLOW day to write this one....

With the new design at Sportsnet, I don't go there much at all. That's the problem with redesigning web sites, it might look better to the designers but sometimes as the end user, it alienates the end user. Case in point is the new Sportsnet site.

As my ole grandpappy used to say, "If "if's" were fifths, we'd all be drunk".

From The Vancouver Sun, Printer's explanation of the last play in Regina on Sunday:

"Honest to God, I didn't see him at all," he said. "My mindset is to allow my guys to make plays. I just threw it up hoping to give him [Simon] a chance."

It was first down at the eight yard-line, in the first overtime "mini-game," down by three points after SSK had scored only a FG on their first series, a BC TD would win the game, a FG would re-tie the game and send it into the second overtime "mini-game," and the former Hamilton Half-Million-Dollar Man ....... "just threw it up hoping!"

There's no question ..... he's a great athlete ...... from the neck down.

Exactly, On that play, he was " hoping" to make a play. When he should have thrown it away. It would have been 2nd and goal, with another shot to win the game. If they don`t make it, they are pretty much guaranteed a field goal to tie the game.

This thread asks a question that cannot be answered..

AS in “What is the sound of one hand clapping?” and “If a tree falls in a forest, and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a noise?”.

You ARE in a state of zen… lo