What if Russia invades Canada?

What's everyone's personal game plan (forming local militias in addition to the formal national armed forces in Canada)? If no one assists Ukraine, who will assist Canada if Russia decides Canada is next?

1 Like

Ah EZ_Football topics, we meet again at last.

6 Likes

? ?

You need to get an education. Have you ever heard of NATO??
Canada is a member of NATO and any move on Canada's territory would bring about Article 5 of the NATO alliance, which means the other NATO countries are bound to go to war.
Why do you think that Russia will not step one foot inside of a NATO country. Why do you think Canda had NATO bases in Europe for close to 60 years?

5 Likes

Putin is getting older and quick. It's now or never (for Putin) to bring back the ole Soviet Union. It's irrelevant if Nato exists because Putin is going for broke.

That being said, what's your personal game plan?

Sorry, I don't understand you. I don't have a personal game plan.
I served many years in the miltary and spent 4 years in the old West Germany. One reason why the Soviets stopped at East Germany, because of NATO, a strong detterent is the answer.

2 Likes

Would they want us to switch to 4-downs?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

The true evilness of Putin will emerge when, after annexing Canada, he will force us to play 4 downs football. It is our duty, as CFL fans, to become the true heart of the rebellion

5 Likes

Our Death Stars are bigger

4 Likes

4 Likes

…but what if the Russians have dogs, and the dogs have bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you…

6 Likes

4 Likes

LOL ...... .

I think they have to go thru Alaska first and that end of Russia is desolate .

Supply chain has issues now and they are in their prime location

I think the columns would be wiped out pretty fast by

agent 86's

Get Smart's quote ............. ...

would you believe 2 Boy Scouts with rocket launchers .

2 Likes

Hey everybody , not to worry . I just got off the phone with EZ's mother and she said that EZ can invite us all over to have a big old sleepover in the basement if those big bad Russians invade us . She even said that if we were good she would bake us some cookies and we could have them with milk .

3 Likes

Realized their mistake when they sold Alaska to the US in 1867.

2 Likes

The Russians can go over the North pole to get to Canada, if easier during the Summer when the some of the polar caps have melted. A few submarines crossing into Canadian water is more than a enough for an aquatic invasion.

Canada is ill equipped to fend off an invasion from the lack of neglect from previous gov'ts.

The Brits still owe us for those leaky subs that they sold to us. The US keeps jacking up the price of fighter jets.

Fuck it I say. We should go nuclear, institute a mandatory draft and build up our own armaments. The Russians would think twice invading Canada, if Canada doesn't have to rely on the US for our own security

2 Likes

What hasn’t been discussed is whether these submarines are yellow. I think that is an important question in this invasion scenario.

2 Likes

The Brits were the Blue Meanies for selling their junk to us

2 Likes

Let them try it . Because we'll be ready for them .

3 Likes

... the rest of the world, including the states, will probably do no more than what they are doing now. Cowering in the bushes afraid to antagonize the bear too much

1 Like