What has become of JohnnyFootball on this Forum ???

1. Just wondering where Johnny has gone for the past couple of weeks ??

Maybe he is on holidays or moved to Montreal to be closer to his hero, the real Johnny Football.
He was quite controversial to a lot of posters on here because of his dedication to Johnny, but
he certainly did know his football !! Quite a well versed fan…for sure. :wink:

If you are lurking out there JohhnyFootball, come on back. At least I miss your thoughts and
expertise and comments on here !!! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m sure I’m not the only one !!

You’re right Tipper!! I was just thinking the same thing. I haven’t seen anything posted by him in a week or so, as a matter of fact it looks like Johnny and Welder went MIA at the same time. Maybe they are on vacation together LOL ;D Come on back guys, I was enjoying the jousting between Johnny and others on this forum!! 8)

SeaFiddle’s another one that’s left us, but in his case, I suspect he’s just moved on to the Als’ forum.

Tipper: For a time I suspected that you and he were one and the same. (similar use of emojis, similar views on most subjects, lots of back-and-forth discussions)

I no longer think that.

1. Whew…thanks ExPat, for not thinking that I was JohhnyFootball any more LOL

There is only one JohnnyFootball, that’s for sure.

As a matter of fact, there is only one Tipper also !! LOL :wink: :wink: :smiley:

8)Seafiddle was logged in here earlier, but he has not

been posting anything at all.

But yeah, Johnny is a real puzzler ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

Seafiddle is alive and well posting on the Montreal forum!! Welder must be out licking his wounds!! ;D And you’re right Johnny’s absence is a real head scratcher. :o

I thought the forums we less confrontational. Haven’t missed him at all.

great, ticat talk… inception style

Yes sir , indeed he is . Yup the fiddler has been hanging out over on the Als forum driving everybody absolutely NUTZ over there waving his Johnny Pom-poms ever since his boy got traded to Montreal . ;D :-*

JohnnyFootball was given a 30 day ban for breaching the forum rules. He should be back soon.

Since this is drifting into commentary about other posters it’s probably time to lock it down. Don’t forget you can PM other members.