What Happened To The International Bowl Thread?

It seems to have disappeared? I wonder why?

Didn't Disappear, Just Got Moved:

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=14172]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpB ... ic&t=14172[/url]

How the heck did that happen? And why?

It got moved to the "Other Football topics"

why not a cfl international bowl Game - Imports VS nonimports??

Like an all star game concept.

RE ARGTOM-Like an all star game concept. WHY NOT?

That's actually a really neat idea ... never even thought of that myself! unfortunately the imports tend to be in the "skill" positions (I don't think there's a single Canadian QB in the League) whereas the non-imports tend to be linemen, fullbacks, special teams, etc ...

I think an all-star game would have to be east vs west.

re-That's actually a really neat idea ... never even thought of that myself! unfortunately the imports tend to be in the "skill" positions (I don't think there's a single Canadian QB in the League) whereas the non-imports tend to be linemen, fullbacks, special teams, etc ...

I think an all-star game would have to be east vs west.

Sorry but there are many competant canadian QB,s , as for other skill positions ,.Lumdsen is the best Rb in the CFL, the nonimports would also dominate on o line, reciever would be a wash , as would db, d line and lb,s maybe an edge for imports but maybe not.!bring IT

Yankee go home! A game between two American schools has absolutely nothing to do with Canadian football. Good riddance and all references to these interlopers should be permanently banned from this site.

It actually has a lot to do with Canadian football considering that about 1/2 of the players in the league are from US colleges. It is football afterall.

REALLY? this is news to me. Humor me, and list them in order of rank, or even alphabetically.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

Thats like me saying at a Boston Bruins game "Canadians go home." We wouldn't have a team. I'am sure this International Bowl meant something to the few Canadians that played in the game so its relevant.

Absolutely!

im sure some CFL players like fishing, so im gonna make a topic 'who likes fishing' and put it in CFL talk....its about as 'CFL-relevant' as the international bowl thread.

we DO have a section for threads like international bowl ...its called 'football-other leagues'

Glad you're not a Mod. :thdn: