What happened to the big reveal for the new uniforms?

Though most teams haven’t changed their look very much, it would be nice to see full shots off both home and away unis, instead of just quick glimpses of the home unis. Hopefully something like that will come tomorrow.
Wish the Stamps would’ve dumped black pants and accents. Have to agree with Hank, going back to grey ('70s-'80s look) would’ve been better.

Here are some pictures that are a little better.

They should have gotten Kevin Glenn to model all of the uniforms. That would have been fitting since he’s also a free agent.

It’s great how this “reveal” barely shows the away uniforms and, for a lot of teams, we don’t know the design of the pants and socks. All of these components complete a uniform, not just what the league can sell (jerseys).

Maybe it’s just me ; does the CFL logo pop out a bit more . It looks better for some reason .

I’m surprised that Toronto didn’t put anything on the sleeves, not even their logo, seems dumb to leave them plain. Also noticed that the home uni didn’t say ARGOS (or Argonauts) on the front, had TORONTO instead (the same as the road uni). Strange. Almost seems like they think that the jerseys will sell better without any reference to the Argos.
Like that Hamilton brought back the gold stripe on the helmet, looks much better, but think they should’ve went with gold pants with a black stripe (all black look is already being done by Ottawa, kinda boring).
Like BC’s retro looking helmet. Edmonton and Winnipeg didn’t seem to change anything, which is OK, their unis looked good. Sask. and Calgary didn’t seem to make any major changes either.
Overall, kinda underwhelmed.
Agree that the chrome look CFL logo looks better than the dull grey one.

I had the same thought … he has played for 6 of the 9 … and belonged to one of the other three … may even have worn the Rouge et Noir uniform for promos before Burris was signed.

You’re right Hank01. As per the attached article “A subtle, but noticeable change is the chrome-looking CFL patch near the top of the chest on the jersey.”

It is strange .

Its bare shelf and many of their stuff looks like tourist shop . It’s like they are embarrassed to sell Argos clothing right now . Thought after the reveal there would be a flood of actual merchandise .

How is this Argos gear ?

Maybe this is the plan for CFL 2.0. To sell team merchandise and apparel overseas. Therefore, something with “Toronto” on it is likely to appeal much more to, say, someone from Mexico or Germany than “Argonauts” which would be unfamiliar and confusing to the uninitiated.

Just a thought…

What I have wondered for a few years is how come the shoulder pads have shrunk so much. Shirley what is now can not be as protective as they once were?

Never heard of the phrase

Center of the universe

I see

Likely because they had gone beyond the concept of protection and had been turned into weapons.