What game will be the first rider loss.

Yep.

...no excuses now... :lol: ...

(let the record show I picked the riders for Thursday's win)

I don't think it will happen, but I would love to see a 17-0 Riders team come to Skydome on Oct 30.

...and lose to the crossover Stamps...

I would have put my money on Calgary last week, with even more players out now the money goes back on Calgary.

Don't get me wrong I will be cheering my brains out as always, I just don't think that losing half of a starting team roster is finnaly going to catch up with them.

boony do not cheer to hard you need to keep some brain cells. LOL

Wow way off topic! The Riders will keep winning until the Lions on thier 5th straight loss wake up in mid season and realize! waaa we been asleep!

I may be losing brain cells, but atleast I am not disgusted with my teams on feild antics (a la Nik Lewis) LOL JJ

I assume you're "JJ" about Nik Lewis' onfield antics this year... I admit they were over the top a couple of years ago, but so far the only antics I've seen from Lewis have been hurdling tacklers and making good catches ... Sure he celebrates a big catch or a TD, but so does every receiver.

Personally I don't think the Riders will beat the Stamps this week (granted, I thought the Stamps would win last week too). It's tough to beat the same team twice in a row, and Calgary very nearly pulled it out last week. Calgary is a good offensive team, and Saskatchewan's injuries simply have to catch up to them sometime soon. Calgary is coming in with something to prove, especially the D, so that should fire them up. Plus, Burris tends to play great in Regina.

Even if the Riders do beat the Stamps, Esks and Bombers in the next 5 weeks, no way do they end up 18-0. It's just too tough, especially when you play every other team at least twice.

Yes going over 1000 yards every season is disgusting LOL (Nik Lewis)

LoL RW we could go on forever poking each other!

CanucKev I don't know which Burris it is that you have been watching but Hank normally struggles playing in Regina. For all the tallent he has he mentally breaks down, I know first hand, and so do you.

Last year wasn't a good one for Henry in Regina

July 08 Calgary 8 - Sask 49 Burris 124 yrd passing 1TD 1INT

Nov 11 (West Semi Hank played allot better) Calgary 24 - Sask 26 Burris 323 yrd Passing 2TD 1INT