WHAT EXCUSE WILL LIONS FANS HAVE WHEN THEY LOSE?

How many procedures last year?

Anybody remember WKRP in Cincinnati when they drop turkeys from a helicopter. Turkey be sure you have a shute. I think your going to go splatt!

oh man...that episode was a classic...

well, it will be a close game but it will be a really heart breaker for b.c. if they lose in front of 40 000 fans in mcmans stadium plus the numbaer of fans that are watching on tsn so it could be pretty bad

LOL.......From the look of this post I'd say
you're fully sedated..........already.

If theyre 40000 BC fans in Mcmans today, I'll cry.

I think the noise this year will be more than last year. We had just over 50,000 last year, and supposedly we’re closing in on 55,000 this year (if not more).

Yes but 30,000 will be Riders fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Rider Pride Nation Wide!!!

I predict the Riders will have about 4000 fans this year, a little bit less than the supposed 5000 last year.

I know you wont but I'll say it anyways, give it a rest.

Kel

Not even close buddy…maybe 20000…probably 8-10000.

Kel

with posts (topics) like this, who are the arrogant ones again?

I don't see many like this being put up by Lion's fans, mostly just you.

So maybe it's time to look in the mirror and see that, while you call yours "fun", you call ours "arrogance". Hmmm, what's wrong with that picture?

It's only a game. One that we'll win.

and only 8 of those will be sober enough to stand up

it's on now turkey.

good thing you are a turkey...we can ground up your words and feed 'em to you in the end. As Geroy would put it, "YOU'RE GOIN' HOME WITH A LOSS".

Yes tell us who the arrogant ones are!!!

Folks, I sincerely hope both games are great ones for all the CFL fans across the country. Four good teams battling it out. Now, if they can be as exciting as last weeks semis that would be a delight.
IT IS GAME TIME NOW FOLKS- LETS LET THE PLAYERS DO THE TALKING AND PLAYING. GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOUR TEAMS.
CFL RULES

SMACKING TIME IS DONE. LET'S ALL SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.

CFL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's that? Debbie sucking the fun out of yet another topic? Say it ain't so!

So?

10-- Worried if their vehicles would be in the parking lot after the game.
9--I told you there was something in those brownies we ate last night.
8--Whos the genius that scheduled the game at 1:30 everyone knows we dont play well before 7:00
7--Booked early holidays 3 months ago when DD and BO went down.
6--Jason Clermonts really a spy.
5--Got parts to the sequel to Unesessary Roughing and it begins filming in Vancouver Monday.
4--Whistler opened yesterday.
3--Winning the Grey Cup just puts you in a higher tax bracket.
2--DD couldnt remember if he left the stove on this morning.
1-- To distracted looking into the stands to see if Pamela Anderson showed up.

The battle is over and both teams played there hearts out. Neither has anything to make excuses for.

Now some fans - that’s another story for another day.

Good game Lions