What do you want for Christmas?

lol.

Go ahead and cut my head off, it will mean nothing cuz the Evil Empire will still rule! I DO NOT FEAR DEATH!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ugh! (as Ro slices thur my neck)

PS

Much better pic! though I thought of my self as Darth Vader and you Obi Wan in the famous Volcano scene.

remember, killing an unamred man isn't the Jedi way!

True enough, Kanga, but the Jedi main objective is to get rid of evil.....therefore, whether you're unarmed or not, your association with the Dark Lord of the Sith does nothing to protect you.....May the force be with you.....

Technically with gravity, it already is! :lol:

PS

there maybe something I hate about the USA, but there style of legislative, divided in to two houses (The Hartford Compromise), WORKS! and it would do wonders for Canada if the West feels unrepresented. As I'm getting form read a bit about what you guys have been talking about.

BTW, Merry Chrismas to you guys! Ro, jm02, BS, sporty, Redandwhite, Red2k5, Papazoola, 3nd, HT, and the rest of the team here on the CFL forum.

Yep thats near the top of my list as well.

Hey kk, how about some snow down there in the south! We do not have any here!

You can have some of ours, redwhite.....we got about five inches yesterday alone.....

Well I barbequed tonight

I would rather have Billy soup shut up than K.K.
At least Kanga has something smart to say once in awhile.

We are haven't an ice storm right now here in Atlanta, I wish we had some snow.

Thanks for that, Saskargo! are you say smart things about the Riders as well.

:cry: excuse me! :cry: (tears of happiness)

We got 10 comming tonight but I have heard as much as 15

Another Grey Cup for Toronto
An end to the Evil Empire.
An end to the Iraqi war.
An end to Bush and the ridiculous Right-wing Republicans.

Are you talking about snow you sick freak roro1313.LOL

Amen!

Maybe you should ask for a one way ticket to China you love it there.

I say bring back the USSR (but under Menshevik control, which is a more moderate form of Communism, like China is today, but no quite as extreme and more autonomy would be given to the SSRs), the world was a lot safer back then, with Bin Laden knocking on their door as well and with another superpower to challenge the US domination, no nukes just laying around in Siberia waiting for somebody to pick one up and use it, etc.

I know that you guys will hate me for saying that, but think about it, if the USSR was around today, there is a good chance that there would be no 9/11, no Iraq or Afghan wars, etc. The Cold War was coming to a end by the year 2000 cuz both nations agreed to phase out building nukes, the list goes on.

no, that’s no on my christmas wist list.

If you want snow, then come and shovel my driveway tomorrow morning, we're getting 30cm tonight! I want to re-sign Ranek, Korey Banks, and Hudson for Christmas. Those would be nice gifts.

I want sock's, a tie, and a pair of goofy slippers, for those cold winter night's
Oh no ...that's what i don't want....
I want christmas to be over...cuase I'm going to Mexico after boxing day..
Going to be dancing on tables..and streaking through the pool area...