What Do The Nay Sayers Say Now?

I'm just throwing this out there, but tonight's game begs the question, "What do the naysayers have to say about this game?"

My intention is NOT to rub it into the folks on this site with all the negative comments, but to sincerely ask, what do you now think of our chances of making a playoff spot this season?

It appears more than evident that we continue to take a lot of dumb penalties, but I think this aspect of our game will improve just as so many other game aspects have improved.

The win tonight was just what the organization and the fans needed. Hopefully, the confidence build-up will soar! :thup: :thup:

Well, the boycotters have to get out of the foxholes to read this... LOL :wink:

We're two points out of third!

I naysayer say .500 :wink:

great game by the ti-cats although i hate their breakout game came against the bluengold but the game was coming and everybody knew it.

Except Charles Roberts, but I digress.

:D

But true. The Bombers are a solid club, but that is why they play the game.

Why is this forum turning into this. The team won, we should all be happy, instead a few here have to act all conceited and start threads like these. Why? Everyone who complained before had every right to. It's like quit acting like your better than everyone else just because you chose to accept the 5 loses and acted like there was nothing wrong with the team.

I expect we are all happy tonight.

Conceited? Maybe just a bit, as we beat the Division leaders in our home park.

We must accept five losses, because they did, in fact, happen. That we are at last getting the offence to work effectively, and watching a truly effective Special Teams unit and having some individuals like Zeke and Armour emerging as "captains" of the D shows that we are finally "gelling" as a cohesive team...

(Drexl) Why is this forum turning into this. The team won, we should all be happy, instead a few here have to act all conceited and start threads like these. Why? Everyone who complained before had every right to. It's like quit acting like your better than everyone else just because you chose to accept the 5 loses and acted like there was nothing wrong with the team.
The preceeding comment has been another upbeat post from Drexl, one of our finest bretheren.

Oskie wee wee!!!

The teams still got five losses is what I say, and that should never have been to case. A team losing its first five games is just plain bad no matter how you look at it. Now it's just a matter of whether the Cats will continue to evolve and improve, or they revert to their former pathetic ways. The latter is very much a possibility. Keep in mind that this was only one game, that there is still the rest of the season to play.

Welcome back!

LMAO

A great game by Lumsden and the defence tonight. A pretty average looking Maas but that’s a significant improvement. I loved the fact that in the 4th quarter he actually attempted a long ball against the wind to stretch the D. I haven’t seen that from Maas in 2 seasons here. There may be hope but the deer in the headlights routine is still plaguing him and we got very lucky to escape with a successful challenge. Had we lost the fumble there I feel the Bombers win. That has to be the turning point of the game with all due respect to either of Jesse’s TD romps.

Welcome back!

LMAO X 2

I guess boycotters have rights too.

Hey guys, we haven’t had a whole lot of occasions to be happy about anything over the past several years.

Personally, I’m ecstatic right now and optimistic about this team’s future.

I was never a boycotter. I have no idea why you would say that. Obviously you don't understand what you are reading

It's official folks! A three touchdown pass performance from a QB is "average". I hate to think what "good" might equate to. I'm worried that the scoreboard might not go high enough.

Does anyone really have any sense of perspective or reality? This is just one game. It's not like the previous FIVE loses are somehow negated by this win.

Yeah, when the coaching staff has to spend an entire week teaching paid professional players how to function properly in the “red zone,” one has to wonder a little. So it paid off this time, will it continue?

I wasat the game and from where I sat any QB was going to succeed tonight. That my friend was the Jesse Lumsden show. Maas was OK but not really that great. In fact but for alittle luck his 2 fumbles could have cost the Cats the game

From where?

how would you guys say maas threw the pigskin tonight?