What do the CFL and Quebec have in common?

I live at the Manitoba border.
I have Grandforks and Fargo right at my finger tips.
Want to trade? lol

I'am from Winnipeg and also lived in Ste.Anne east of the Peg. I worked in the Whiteshell for a couple of years before moving to NE Ontario. I'am quite familiar with your area as I had relatives around Morden and Emerson. Thanks for the offer but I've been to North Dakota and I'll take Rouyn-Noranda instead! As far as U.S. expansion goes,I didn't mind having a team in Sacramento that first year but when they ventured into the southern states I truly lost alot of interest and was very upset for the league doing it. I understand that it helped us financially but when it fell apart I didn't shed a tear! Just my opinion BB even though I find some of your ideas interesting I personally don't want to go back to the States and I hope we never do! I'd love to see a balanced 10 team league but all Canadian franchises and hopefully we will see it one day. Anyways keep posting I find some of your ideas interesting and some of them far fetched but your definitely breaking up the boring off season!

Oh some of my ideas are really far fetched,lol I will admit that.
But my ideas never stop coming about and its only a matter of time when one of them falls into place,lol