What chance is there to get karikari, and thurmon

I think that they should focus in on trying to get karikari first and foremost, seeing how the secondary sucked sooo much last year, and they need a safety seeing how there is no more lysack, and then after that maybe get thurman seeing how he led the riders last year in yards and is another huge target for glenn to throw to like brazzell

I think all of the people are idiots when they say glenn isnt good enough! when he played last year they averaged around 30 points a and at the same time throwing for 300+ yards for a handfull of games in a row. but i know that they needed aroind 40 points to come close to a win but hes doing his job...its not his fault the defence was horrendus!

....good chance to sign Karkari.....a chance to sign Thurmon....small chance to sign Singh.... :roll:

karkari would be a real asset.......I would rather see them resign Colon before Thurmon, but it looks like we could be swapping, heard the Riders are interested in Colon.

The Winnipeg Free press reported today that Karikari had a 78% chance of signing and as far as the whole Thurman thing goes, i think it would be very beneficial to bring in Thurman.

I think that if we do sign Karkari it could be a very good season with the revamping we've made. Finally Taman does some good.

only reason cuz his job is on the line

Karikari is a must, and it would be a blow to not sign him. Remember what Tucker did to the Renegades last year! Could have been a ploy to get a better deal from Mont. If he signs with them then I would say it was.

Thurman, I wouldn’t complain, but don’t think we need him. Stegal, Brazzel, Johnson III, Colon and Stodard are a fine group.

on another note; If we have a blitz package in our system this season then I think that we will already be helping out the secondary. We need to pressure the QB and not let them have 15 seconds in the pocket every play.

Malbrough, Evans, Feilds are all starters in my books. A healthy Malbrough is already good news. If we can add Karikari we should be fine, not awsome, but consistant.

How about dealing away Joe Fleming. Maybe for a Canadian O-lineman like Singh. We now have signed Ron Warner (Yee Haa) and that is huge.If we get Singh then we can Tell Dan Goodspeed and his agent to go hang with Mr. Bobo. This can open up a spot for a import in the Defence.

What do you guys think?

we should get Karikari, let the others go to Ottawa.

karikari our first pirority, then thurman....colon probably won't be coming back, and I don't no about stoddard. Thurman would def. be a nice addition to our offence

Hate to be the spoiler of the sort, but the BB's Are appearing to be out of the Kakari Race as yhe is talking to the Als again, but still a slight chance. Even Taman admits it probably won't happen, but we are going after Thurmon and talking numbers so i hate to say it as i like stoddard but it loos as though he might be on special teams unless an injury occurs..... BUT imagine Stegall, Brazell, Flight87, Thurman and Colon or Stoddard as a fith reciever ... with Blink in the back and a revamped o-line .... man look out .... last year is done .... let's focus on 2006, when Glenn played last year we were averaging enough yards and points to win but our D sucked, bottom line, this year will be much different with the signing of Simpson and Warner (so far) ... with more to come, but our offense is set and will be even better if we land Thurmon. Our Defense is pretty much in tact, just need one more player to back up our CB's, unless last years embarressment will kick our current CB's in the ass.

Looks like you will have to forget RK:

RDS (French TSN) has posted a link to KK signing with the Al's (2 years+1 option).

http://www.rds.ca/alouettes/chroniques/199955.html

Now Official:

[url=http://www.montrealalouettes.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1300&ATCLID=247273]http://www.montrealalouettes.com/ViewAr ... LID=247273[/url] [url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=7534]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... y&nid=7534[/url]

About freakin' time :wink:

HA HA ... AGAIN NOTHING LOGICAL TO SAY ABOUT FOOTBALL, JUST KNOCK THE OPPONENTS ... THAT IS ALL U KNOW ... WE WILL SEE WHEN WE WHOOP THE ESKS A$$ ALL YEAR ... PLUS TALKS ARE NOT OVER YET WITH KAKIARI, EVEN IF THEY WERE WE HAVE 4 SAFETIES PUSHIN' 4 THAT JOB.... OH AND RICKY RAY ... PRE-SEASON IF YA GOT THE BALLS TO PLAY HIM AGAINST THE BB'S... BETTER LOOK OUT ... I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE GETTTING HURT BUT 7-10 HARD SACKS FROM OUR REVAMPED D SOUNDS GREAT TO ME ... this was dircted toward RAW who is an illogical football fool..... and his comment is posted on can we say grey cup champs? yeah man you make so much sense ....

karikari signed with the als and Taman said that he wont be pursuing thurmon cuz his price range is to high, which really sucks, i think there going to be relying on drafting now. i definately think if ottowa fold we should try and get Jason armsted, hes a 1300 yrd reciever and huge on special teams, him and AJ lll would make the best return team in the league, we should also try and get hebert to finalize our linebacking corp. with him wed have the best linebacking corp in the league. plus he led the league in special teams tackles, with him neil mckinlay and sean gallant our cover team would be amazing.

if we could get korey banks though our seconday would definately be a lot better. however i think hamilton would get to go first in the draft choice and may pick him up.

but we would get to go second giving us the option of kerry joseph, armstead, or hebert. either would do it for me, though i personaly dont think we’ll need Joseph because QB coach doug berry is amazing at his job and led calvio to his first 6 000 yrd season, kevin has a ton of potential its not even funny, i think Berry will unlock it, plus we have michna. but i think we should choose either Jospeh or armstead, and leave hebert out there because i hes the one whos least likely to be picked because of his massive contract. so maybe we can grab him the second time around

but if we get to go first definately korey banks. hed help us out alot, although we do have alot of good imports in our secondary, im leaning more towards armstead to give Berry and kevin another weapon. were gonna be awsome this year even with out them though.

if we can stay healthy and our defensive coordnater doesnt bale out on us half way through the season, were set.