What bothers me the most

is how Corey is being wasted. If they replace anyone soon, it should be the special teams coach. Its like he is all alone out there on special teams, and isnt used nearly enough, or proper, on offense. :x

so it's all the special team's coach's fault?

He is solely to blame?

Special teams suck, who else is to blame.

I don't think the special teams are that bad, Corey had a nice couple of kickoff returns over the 40 tonight. However, his talent on offence is definitely being wasted. We don't get him the ball. Why? Why? Why?

Corey Holmes is a good back, but Lumsden is the man. Another game over a 100 yards.but I believe they gave Corey the ball a few more times tonight. they do have a great backfield with both of those guys

I have said all along that Corey should be used in the same manner that Amerson was used. Line up at RB, then motion into the slot and get a one-on-one matchup with a LB. Line up at WR and then one of out WR will be up against a LB. Design plays for him (like Winnipeg did for Stegal). Get him the ball as much as possible.

i agree, but even then charlie had thomas haskins with pringle in the same manner back with montreal.so i would have thought by now holmes would be utilized better,
i miss arch.

i agree, but even then charlie had thomas haskins with pringle in the same manner back with montreal.so i would have thought by now holmes would be utilized better,
i miss arch.[/quote

This is all well said and should be done right now, now questions asked. Corey has been around in this league and is a game breaker, why he is not on the field everytime we have the ball is just crazy!!!

Holmes contributed last night. He was a threat as a kick returner, and there were at least two trick plays on offence designed for him that went nowhere because the Bombers D stopped him.

That said, I have no idea why Holmes isn't a starting slot with the Cats.

:thup:

The problem here is that he's not on the field enough, so when he is on the field it's because the play is designed to go to him, so the defence is able to key on him, making it easier for them to stop.