What are you wearing this weekend?

So.. for the fans who WILL be in Calgary, either at Riderville, Spirit of Edmonton, and so on..

the Grey Cup Parade, the Game.

what apparel will you have on you????

inside: Rider Hat, Rider's Jersey, no number (my jersey isn't done yet..) rider hoodie (green) Rider t-shirt.

Outside: Black toque, Rider Winter Jacket, Rider hoodie , Jersey. and t-shirt under it all.

It sounds like a lot of people will be wearing watermelons

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2009/11/26/sk-watermelons-911.html]http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/s ... s-911.html[/url]

So far no luck getting tickets so I will probably be at a BP in Sherwood Park or something.. :frowning:
So probably just my Rider Jersey.. and unmentionables... lol. Maybe a hoodie underneith, depending on the coldness of the day.

....cape, medieval codpeice, davy crocket hat, Crisco body grease....you know, the usual.....

What the hell will you be watching, red? It doesn't sound like the Grey Cup...

lol. chief.. Red sounds like he is going to a good party tho..lmao

By the way.. did I ever tell you you crack me up Chief...

Make sure you don’t get any Crisco under your codpiece. It’s shortening you know!

I'll be watching from home...think a jersey should suffice...

For $5.99 for the first 3 minutes and $1.99 for each additional minute I'll be happy to tell you what I'll be wearing this weekend. :wink:

If you’re not alone, I hope you’ll add pants to that ensemble.

Pants are overrated...

If Red can wear a codpiece and Crisco, I'm not obligated to wear pants.

In fact, Mr. jm02 would probably prefer it.

I'll be wearing my Bomber gear and hanging out with people representing every team coast to well not so much the other coast, but maybe soon!

I'm planning the Grey Cup party at the Jr Ranks Mess at the Canadian Forces Base here in Winnipeg, and it is gonna be good! We have Pool and Euchre tournaments before the game, Grey Cup Princess competition, HUGE prizes we're giving away at half time.

My first time planning something this big and needless to say I'm super excited.

It sounds exciting. Hope it goes well. :wink:

Lions toque, Lions flag with oak flag pole and #12 game worn Dave Dickenson alternate jersey.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OFF WORK HERE TOMORROW TO GO!!! :smiley: :smiley: :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin:

I hope a lot of girls at McMahon follow your lead on Sunday.

I dunno about that it didnt work out too well with the flames fans.

According to the inane theory my friends and I came up with when we were stupid and in high school you should actually be looking for white pants

I have packed all my Rider shirts!
I have packed my all my Rider hats!
I am currently wearing my Riders shorts . . . so, they might make the trip though . . . Yes. I will throw a load of laundry in. They will also make the trip.