What are we gonna do with 4 QBs

honestly? They are never gonna get enough playing time to really be a strong first string....I hear they r planning on keep all of them soooooooooooo?

1. The Cats have five QBs (Maas, Butler, Williams, Chang, and Shaun King).

2. They will cut two of them during training camp, or cut one and place the other on the practice squad, leaving three on the active roster at the start of the season.

3. Have a nice day.

Oski Wee Wee,

I can honestly say that I wouldn't want to be the one making that tough decision. I went to camp this morning and all 5 were there. Chang is in great condition. He's more built than any QB I've seen in years. :wink:

Okay, BG says Chang is built...the other four are DOOMED> :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

"Changgirl" nickname bidding is now under way :stuck_out_tongue:

Oski Wee Wee,

Sheesh, that's not why I said it. I was just surprised at seeing a QB in such good shape. :wink: lol.

They didn't really throw a lot so I couldn't make too many observations about how good or bad they are.

Don’t you hate it when a woman judges a man on his looks rather than on is abilities? :slight_smile:

Gimme a break it was the first day and it was rookie camp. I didn't even know who was wearing what number for the most part. How could I judge them on their abilities. :roll: :stuck_out_tongue:

You think just female fans are that shallow? Some "men" base it on how nice a player is to talk to.

^^^

LOL

Zontar:

You know darn well that Don MacPhereson was a really nice guy to talk to.

you think thats bad some men judge talent when they have never done or played anything in their life themselves.

Heckuva player except for one tiny detail, his play.

And what “shape” was that, BHG? :twisted:

Gee, I don't know. Maybe we can use our five QB's to throw passes to the 80 receivers we have coming to camp?

Let's trade one to the Argos! (Then they can have 6 in camp and won't have to be tied with us anymore.)

So what are you saying, ticatsackattack that we need a lot of balls this year?

sig, he was in peak physical condition. Sheesh if one of the guys had said he looked like he was in good shape, nobody would have said boo about it.

It's kinda easy to spot Timmy Chang, he could be the only asian guy in the league! There is an interview of him on this one website and it talks about how Chang has been working out diligently the past 3 months to get himself ready for the CFL season.

I don't see a problem with having 4 QBs. Why not just start a new QB every 4 weeks? This gives each QB three weeks to prepare himself for one opponent, he can spend extra time on game tapes and also be fresh and healthy for the game. I don't see a reason why every team has to just start ONE qb every single week. There's no rule to have to limit yourself to just one starter. Why not do it the way baseball do with their pitchers?

How soon they forget. I've got two words for you: Danny McManus.

I rest my case.

A pitcher just has to throw a ball, not much team chemistry involved doing that IMO. A QB on the other hand needs lots of time to develop chemistry with his teammates, hence the reason why most teams go with one starter. It's going to be interesting to see how the QB situation works out in Hamilton. Hopefully we'll hear some training camp updates and opinions from the ti-cat faithful on how the QBs are doing. :thup: