What Are the Odds of Chang Playing This Week? Place Your Bet

Every week, I will have the odds of whether Timmy Chang plays in the week's game or not. Chang must attempt a pass to qualify as playing in a game - just handing off or holding kicks do not qualify as a 'Played' game.
I will keep track of every member's bets(fake money) and will announce the winner at the end of the season.

This week's bet is the game at Montreal (Aug 25, 2007).

ODDS ON CHANG PLAYING: 3/1 Odds ($100 limit)

• betting $1 will win you $3.

I'm afraid he has turned into our 30--30--30 QB.
He only plays when we are winning by 30, losing by 30 or there is 30 seconds left in the game.

check

I bet $50.

I got a feeling it's going to be a repeat of the last Montreal game.

You can't take your own bets!!! You'll be joining Michael Vick soon if you aren't careful.....suspended from the NFL and jail.

I’d say the odds are 50/50 either he will or he won’t. :wink:

I only own a cat… So, don’t you mean NBA Referee Tom Donahy?

:cowboy:

Good call, BG. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Either way...you'll never get in the Hall of Fame..

The only chance Chang has of getting in the game is if Maas gets taken out on a stretcher or the Cats are being blown out.

Taafe thinks Maas is our best chance to win, and that Chang still has lots to learn about putting long drives together, rather than trying to air it out every time he receives the snap.

I've been siding with the coach's decision to continue to start and play Maas no matter what, but if we aren't showing some good stuff by half time tomorrow night, I hope Chang enters the game.

Chang hasd to " air it out " because we were down by 18 pts with 9 mins togo,what was he suppose todo ?We are the lowest scoring team in the CFL thanks to Jason Maas !!!

We are the lowest scoring team in the CFL thanks to Jason Maas !!!!!!
Again....(my head hurts)...Our offence is not designed to "air it out". It is the west coast offence, meaning we use the pass to set up the run.

We are the lowest scoring team thanks to everyone on the offensive "team", from the OC, right on down to the high profile QB.

Timmy Chang DOESN'T CALL HIS OWN PLAYS, TicatsSackAttack.

Also, the circumstances when Timmy is called on
influences the plays the OFFENSIVE CO-ORDINATOR calls.

Timmy has usually been called in when
we are a couple scores behind in the game

and our OC wants to throw a quick strike
for big yards to quickly get back in the game

If he throws a long pass on 1st and 10,
chances are HE will call another one on 2nd down.

ZERO: Maas's arm is finally starting to show strength AND HIS HEALTH:roll: Long live the "WEST COAST Maas OFFENSE" Timmy will be gone by next year :cowboy: SMOKIN

Agreed! I'd add one more though--if Maas is forced to leave the game with an injury.

An Argo-Cat fan

Come on Barney ,delete that crap!

No one wishes for a player of any team to be injured.

I thought you were a class act?

He didn't say he wants him to get hurt......

Or when hes 30 years old. :smiley:

You misread my post. I'd never want to see a player get injured, friend or foe. However, I do think it is one of the few ways that Chang will get into a game. How many times have we heard the players themselves say, 'one guy's misfortune is the next guy's opportunity'.

For most of us, I don't think we care who's name is on the back of the QB's jersy as long as he can win. If it's Maas, more power to him. If it isn't (and it hasn't been), move him aside.

An Argo-Cat fan