what are doing to pass the Time to the Season starts?

BG. You are kidding? Thats not the impression I got from our conversation

You said something that I took a certain way, you said that's not how you meant it. I don't think I made a big deal of anything.

And I think you did make a big deal over something I didn't even suggest. End of public fight

I think I can help this argument by just saying that most people are fans of football or other sports as one of many pastimes.........besides working in order to keep a roof over my head, I like fishing, sports, community project involvement (highway safety issues especially), writing, bicycling, politics, aboriginal history and a whole host of other stuff that keeps me from being bored to death.
Following and being a fan of a specific sports team (in my case, the Tiger-Cats) is in the category of a hobby/pastime/entertainment. It's nice to have a hometown football team as we do as it becomes a common denominator for a good chunk of the Hamilton community, but my life wouldn't end if we didn't have them suddenly. Players, management, staff and ownership would simply move on to other things in their life ......just as I would.

...it's all about keeping things in perspective and creating a healthy balance in my opinion.....

-Following the Toronto Rock Lacrosse season (Jan to April) - my winter/spring sports fix and enjoying all the friends and socializing that goes with it. (They are playing amazing lacrosse right now and have a game this Friday, take the GO in and see it at the ACC :thup: )
-Following the off season activities of the Cats
-Going to the Daytona 500…for the first time, it should be cool.
-Attending CFL Fans Fight Cancer off season fundraisers and planning meetings.
-Trying to get in shape…had some health issues and need to lean up for sure!

• Taking in a NFL game on the tube to pass the time. Oh ya there’s that big one coming up soon isn’t there? What’s it called the Super Cup, the Overhyped Bowl, nooo it’s the Over Extended National Anthem Marketers Dream Bowl…lmao :roll:

Other then that, enjoying life with the wife, the Man-Cave, and my job.

Looking forward to the Canadian Football and Tailgating season already!
Jare

Reading Paper Lion it is a bit dated '60s but it gives a look at a training camp.I thought I'd read it before but it doesn't seem familiar, maybe I'm losin' it. :smiley: Also getting out and walking as much as possible.

I am very much looking forward to watching the CFL.

But I am an NFL guy first. So I love the combine, i LOVE the NFL draft. So I am just looking forward to those things right now.

Also trying to find the right house to buy, so that is taking up some of my offseason time too :lol:

AKT:

You forgot to add “Social Skills 101” to your list…after you return from Florida of course. :wink:

I havent read the book but saw the movie, it’s pretty good.

he better take care of that before he gets south …lol

Kettle meet pot. Complaining about someones social skills randomly thus breaking forum rules hardly makes the posters seem like the party taking the high road