What about sharing season's tickets

For those that can't or won't pay for season's tickets because of the prices, what about sharing tickets?

Go to 4 or 5 home games, split it with friends, relatives, or colleagues at work.

It's common practice elsewhere. I was part of a group (one fourth) that put money down for Balsillie's Hamilton NHL bid. I couldn't afford all 40 home games.

I was in for four seats for 10 home games.

Find me some partners. I'd be willing to be part of a group but have nobody to share with

You could always start that search right here.

What a great forum for such a thing, don't you think?

Another idea the team should look at is paying for season tickets in monthly installments, spread over 6 or 9 months. This would really help affordability, and help minimize the effects of the price increase. Do any other CFL teams have monthly payment plans?

if you talk to them sometime they do this .

We did it for years with friends at work. We got a game schedule figured out the games and the people distributed the tickets, worked fine.

Funny timing. I have two friends who are splitting a ticket and joing our group now.

I'm still looking for partners, no luck so far

Yo!

Anybody want to split seasons' tickets?

Respond here, please.

I’ve PM’d a couple of the people who posted to say they were looking for someone to share with - check your messages.

red24

Maybe catsconvert and the Captain could share a ticket.

LoL!

Wisenheimer! :slight_smile:

I actually think that woould be a great idea but I have already responded to red. Just because I disagree with some opinions listed here doesn't nessasarily mean that I wouldn't get along with those people. After all one of my best friends is a Yankees fan and my view which he is well aware of is that the Yankees embody everything wrong with pro sport. The verbal jousting is quite entertaining

Glad to hear it.

I agree, except that it's written jousting, not verbal. :0

(Sorry. Couldn't help myself.) :wink:

After all one of my best friends is a Yankees fan and my view which he is well aware of is that the Yankees embody everything wrong with pro sport.
On that, we agree 100%!

Nice edit to get your point in in spite of the inaccuracy :slight_smile:

Cheers

Like your debating skills, my typing is not good.

:)