WHAT A WHIPPING

I was at the game last night between the Lions and the Renegades and I would have agreed to calling the game a blowout until I looked at the statistics. Statistically the teams were pretty even with just 101 yards difference of total offence. I think the place where Ottawa lost the most was on turnovers (6 vs. BC's 2) and return yards (2 touchdowns on returns). Those two returns amount to nearly half the spread at the end of the game. I think it says something about how sometimes the score can be misleading. Anyway, congratulations to the B.C. Lions for their amazing start to the season.

When the stats came up on TV after the third quarter, I was amazed that BC wasn't demolishing them across the board. The scoreboard was deceptive that way (I suppose. . .). BC did have six straight possessions in which they scored 30 points, though - 3 TDs and 3 FGs. It's likely some were off turnovers - I can't recall right now. Still, Ottawa was hanging in there stat-wise, but the turnovers absolutely sunk them.

No! No! No!.....you guys have it all wrong. Last night game was like in baseball, they have played a double-header right ????

It explains the score...

:wink:

No doubt, BC is the top of the class, can wait to watch them when they'll be in Montreal on Oct 16.

CFL Rules!

Als Fan

I believe the word' survine' translated means' continue.'..in Kanga...

what was THAT in the Cap. ....total domination by the Lions....looks like Ottawa didn't want to play..... is it because of the rumours that an NFL. qb. is coming to town...it must have got Joseph WORRIED... and threw him off his game...or is it because they cut Cutola and nobody knows whose next.......HMMMMM.

Are you serious?..Oct. 16...itz my B-day... :smiley: my lions will win as a present for me...8)

Lions aren't losing anytime soon! I hope Chris Schultz keeps picking against them so he can be further in the whole against "the world".