What a differance..... this year will make......

Bring on the 2007 season.........
New Coaching, New Stratagies, Many New Players....
What more can a fan ask for.
BRING IT ON......BABY. :thup: :thup: :thup:

A GOOD Quarterback!!!!!!!

Good Receivers and D Linemen

A WINNING SEASON! :thup:

Bring on the 2007 season......... New Coaching, New Stratagies, Many New Players.... What more can a fan ask for. BRING IT ON......BABY
Did we not add all these things last year?

New Coaching=Paopao
New Strategies=Paopao
New Players=Maas, Holmes, Ranek, Vaughn, etc.

Yes Same Song Different Tune

I have a feel our defensive line will not look as bad as most people expect. I don't think we'll be the top team in the league for sacks and pressures, but we'll still do a pretty good job.

Wide Receiver, although frightening right now, could certainly work out in the next few years. Remember we're rebuilding, not reloading. This will take time, but we've got young guys who, given the opportunity, could blossom into stars.

Lastly, Quarterback could get interested this year. With Banks and Wynn still free agents, either one of them could add some competition. I'd expect us to sign an undrafted American QB to try out. Not too mention, Timmy Chang could be up here as well. Maas, Butler, Williams, Chang, Wynn, Banks, American QB. That's some major competition, and competition only makes you better. I expect Maas to win the job, and I expect big things from him this year, so long as he remains healthy.

Don't expect banks and wynn to join CATS, We are
looking for new blood.

I don't expect both of them, but one of them wouldn't be an unlikely signing.

Our roster looks really sharp. Good things will happen for us. i think last year was just a little bit of bad luck. i look forward to seeing Maeko in action

A Little bit of bad luck??? I wonder what a lot of bad luck means! :expressionless: lol

0-18 GBonds88, 0-18.

Having to root for the Blue Guys.